CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in the port there is an Eagle Union repair ship anchored in port, the ship belongs to Vestal, Hornet and Hamman are there to receive her.

Hornet: Vestal!

She runs and hugs Vestal very happily and Vestal only smiles at the gesture of her friend.

Hornet: A repair ship finally arrives, I'm safe.

Vestal: I'm very sorry for the delay.

Hamman: (Sad) Yorktown, how is she?

At that Vestal doesn't know how to answer and Hornet is the one who speaks for her.

Hornet: I guess she's her usual self.

Hamman: I see.

Hamman's sadness does not please Hornet, so she goes after Hamman and she tugs on her skirt, causing Hamman to regain her reactive personality and become indignant with the actions of her friend.

Hamman: What are you doing!?

Then she goes to hide behind Vestal while both girls laugh a little.

Hornet: Hamman, we're talking about my sister, she'll get better, don't worry.

Hamman answers with a pout.

Vestal: Changing the subject, how's Enterprise?

Hornet: There spending life as always.

Vestal: I see, I'll look at her ship.

So Vestal leaves to inspect the Enterprise ship.

FIRST PERSON POV

So I'm getting ready for the mission, while I'm doing that I get a new message on my phone.

Me: A message? I thought there is no phone service here... it's a message from the goddess. She says there is a new Modern Warship patch and now I can buy the new carrier equipment... here she says I can buy the YAK-38 Forger. How fun, this will be interesting. Here is a PS, she says that the skills to pilot the plane have already been downloaded to my brain so I will be able to pilot it without problems on the first try, Thank you very much goddess, I offer you all my prayers.

So I quickly go to the MW store and buy the YAK-38 aircraft and equip it quickly, it seems strange to see the YAK-38 on the deck since this aircraft has the reputation as the worst aircraft carrier ever built in the world, although it does not I deny that I really like the model, this airplane is listed as one of my favorite airplanes.

Now I get on the plane to see the cockpit, I am very surprised to see that the cockpit is significantly improved, upon examining it I see that it has a radar installed and the entire STOVL system is controlled by a computer much superior than the original, In addition, the emergency ejection system is disabled, which looks very good.

Sirius: What are you doing?

Me: Oh, Sirius, I'm just going to test one of my planes.

Sirius: What is this plane?

Me: It's a Forger, a plane with similar capabilities to my F-35.

Sirius: You mean flying like a rotary wing aircraft.

Me: Indeed my dear friend. Now back, back, I don't want to accidentally burn you when I take off.

So I close the cockpit and start the engines and prepare to fly, I do a few last checks and when I see that Sirius is very far from my plane, I activate the plane's STOVL takeoff sequence and accelerate to the bottom the plane flies through from the ramp and takes off, once the plane gains lift I deactivate the STOVL sequence and fly normally.

Me: Wow, the flight feels great, I've always wanted to fly one of these planes in video games.

Then I do some not so rough maneuvers with the plane that is still new, after that I will give it some improvements to strengthen the armor, radar and increase the speed of this beautiful plane.

After flying for a while I decide to land, so I activate the STOVL protocol and land the plane on the deck and then I land on the deck and deactivate the STOVL device and fold the wings to save space.

Then I park the plane and open the cabin to get off.

Sirius: That was a very good demonstration of flying.

Me: thanks. Don't you want to get on?

Sirius: No thanks, I'd rather watch from here.

Me: I mean getting into the cockpit without flying.

Sirius: In that case it's fine.

She gets in and sits in the pilot's seat.

Sirius: It feels weird sitting here.

Me: In my world this plane is considered the worst plane in the world and very dangerous to fly.

Sirius: (Pale) Then why do you do it?

Me: I like the design of the plane, plus this version that I have flown has already solved all of its problems that made it a dangerous plane to fly, the engines have been improved to increase its performance, the computers that control the plane have been improved and improved the amount of weapons that the plane can carry, in short, this plane is no longer dangerous.

Sirius: I see.

Me: Have you mentally prepared yourself for tomorrow's mission?

Sirius: Don't even say it, this will be a holy inquisition.

Me: I think I'll give you a tranquilizer so that you'll sleep throughout the trip.

Sirius: That would do me a big favor.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Javelin and Laffey are on the beach, although Javelin is a little confused as to why they are here.

Javelin: How did I end up here?

Laffey: Javelin, you looked very down, so the best option is to play and enjoy the moment. (Raises thumb up)

Javelin: (although you are the source of my concern)

Then Gridley passes by them taking photos like crazy and then she focuses on Hamman who is very embarrassed to be wearing her bikini.

Hamman: (Trying to cover her body with her hands) What is Hamman doing here?

Hornet: Come on friend, "Eat well, sleep well and play well" That is the key to having a very good life.

Gridley takes a photo and Hamman notices her, but she was already pointing her camera elsewhere.

Gridley: Come on, you can do better Sara!

Sara: San Diego!? Behind you! Careful!

At this they all look in the direction where Sandy is and they see a shark behind Sandy and she looks back and sees a shark and in panic she flees the place.

Me: Isn't anyone going to do anything?

Just then Liz sees something far from the beach due to the scandal and notices the shark.

Sirius: Are you going to do something?

Me: Well, let's help her.

She takes out a sniper rifle and shoots at the shark and the injured shark leaves the scene, Sandy reaches the beach safely and runs away, The girls had to calm her down.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................................