CHAPTER 50

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, the empire's fleet is engaged in a bloody battle against the Orochi fleet. Some of the girls were surprised because very thick black smoke was coming out of the Orochi, which was a sign that the enemy had received serious damage.

Zuikaku: What happened?

Shokaku: I don't know, but let's thank whoever did that to give us a chance to get closer to the enemy.

Meanwhile Soryuu was thoughtful about what had happened, for a combat against a ship built for fleet superiority, the combat was going very easy for them, the Air-to-air combat of their fighter jets they could easily shoot down the enemy planes that They were supposedly much superior to hers, clearly she did not take into account the help of her majesty's daughter, so she thinks that something very bad is going to happen to them and that the enemy plans to ambush them.

Soryuu: Hiryuu, put the fleet on high alert, the enemy may ambush us, this is going too easy for my liking.

Hiryuu: Understood.

Hiryuu spreads the word to all ships to pay close attention to the situation.

Takao: High-rank siren detection at twelve!

Just then Soryuu sees many Tester clones floating in front of the main fleet.

Soryuu: Damn! I knew this was a trap! [Evasive actions to the entire fleet!]

A few minutes before the luckiest destroyers of the empire sail at full speed towards the enemy with great excitement.

Yukikaze: Wahahahaha! Leave this job to Yukikaze-sama!

Yuudachi: GRRRR! I'll bite you hard!

Shigure: (Somewhat worried about the actions of her friends) Don't get too far ahead!

At that point they are bombarded by the enemy and have no choice but to retreat.

Yukikaze: What's wrong? Where does this bombardment come from?

At that the three girls make a Geh! Seeing many Tester clones in front of them.

Tester: What beautiful guests we have, let's carry out some tests and see what happens.

Shigure: (Very surprised) High-ranking Siren? This looks very bad.

At that, all the clones fired their weapons, hitting many of the imperial ships, damaging and sinking them. Due to Soryuu's warning cry, none of the kansen were seriously hurt, there were only some bumps and bruises, but nothing severe.

Yamashiro: [There are many strong siren here!]

Takao: [We have lost the mass production fleet!]

The radio was filled with many screams of panic and pain. Elsewhere out of danger of the Tester siren bombardment, the 5th Division sails across this ocean very close to the enemy.

Shokaku: From the shouts I hear on the radio, this isn't going as well as we thought and we're having trouble getting close to Orochi.

Zuikaku: We must do it, Shokaku, if the path is blocked we should simply open one!

Zuikaku attacks a nearby Tester clone and as the scrolls were about to hit Tester Kaga appears and intercepts Zuikaku's attack.

Upon seeing the person responsible for the interception, the fifth division is surprised to see that albino woman in front of them.

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai!

Kaga: You will not harm Orochi...

Meanwhile, at Orochi Akagi looked like she was going to wake up.