CHAPTER 34

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet had fallen into an ambush by Akagi and now Azur Lane is in front of a gigantic enemy fleet, now a fight will begin in another world.

Akagi: Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane, I welcome you.

The enemy planes began to take off from the aircraft carriers and then flew towards the Azur Lane fleet, the gunships positioned themselves to fire.

Meanwhile the Queen of the Royal Navy gave orders for the attack to buy time for all aircraft carriers to finish their preparations for the deployment of aircraft.

QE: Forward my royal soldiers!

The gunships of the Royal Navy began to sail towards the enemy fleet, the ships siren when they saw that the Royal Navy is in their attack range, all the ships fired, the girls of the Royal Navy summoned their rigging before the projectiles fell on their ships and thus emerged unscathed from any damage.

Hood: Elegance is not for show.

Then all the real ships fired at the siren ships, severely damaging the thickly armored ships and sinking the lightly armored ships without problems. We also have Sheffy shooting like Lara Croft and Edinburg shooting efficiently since she is not afraid.

Kent: Ready for the DOKAN!

She then shoots down a destroyer sailing very close to her, then Lender covers Kent by destroying an enemy light cruiser.

The enemy planes flew towards the Azur Lane rear fleet of aircraft carriers, managing to pass through the anti-aircraft defenses of the escorts without any problem, Liz's SEARAM systems were activated and began to shoot down the enemy planes and when the enemies were very close the CIWS were activated and sent a burst of 20 mm bullets, managing to exterminate more than 15 aircraft in a few minutes, but it was still insufficient.

Me: Damn, 3 are still alive and my weapons are reloading.

Eldride: I will do my best.

The Eldride ship of the Philadelphia project and a time traveler, she looks at the sky and fires her cannons that fire plasma projectiles that easily shoot down the three planes that were trying to bomb the Allied aircraft carriers.

Me: Thank you friend! I owe you one!

Eldride: (gives her a thumbs up)

Norfolk: The Queen and Eldride are amazing.

QE: [What's wrong with our air reinforcements!?]

Me: [Don't pressure us, we are undoing our airplanes and we are also undoing our airplane weapons, it's a lot of work, we do what we can]

Hornet: [Yes, yes]

Enterprise: [I agree with Liz, a bomb falling on the ground would be a disaster of mega proportions]

QE: (sigh)

Meanwhile, the Cleveland sisters managed to take the enemy's rear and began to attack the enemy from this position, managing to eliminate several enemy ships in a few seconds since no one expected an attack from that position.

Cleveland: Well, all the aircraft carriers were eliminated, with this there will be no more air reinforcements.

Denver: Aneki, the allied fleet has already finished off the enemy escorts.

Cleveland: Okay, what can we do now?

Me: [Cleveland, you have the enemy fleet at your back]

Cleveland: [What?]

At that Cleveland looks back and sees the main fleet of the Sakura empire coming out of portals and the leading battleships fire at them. The Cleveland sisters, seeing the attack, jump and avoid the bombardment of two Ise-class battleships.

Cleveland: [It is the main fleet of the Sakura empire]

Me: [Yes, it seems like it's an ambush with two waves, if we defeat them here, they will have to return home limping]

Wales: [If possible I would like to end everything in this battle]

Me: [Really?]

Our protagonist was going to suggest a permit to exterminate the enemy, but she realizes one thing, this place seems to be the siren's territory because it is a mirror sea, this place is always the enemy's territory and Liz's plan is Go unnoticed as much as possible, so she won't wear anything to attract attention and then click her tongue.

Me: (I'm very sorry, but I will act as an observer in this conflict, I will only act as support as a capital ship)

If you forgot, the goddess gave her all the power to use all the weapons of the MW, in short she is going to use a legendary cannon and her AA weapons to make life easier for her friends, the planes will be punished unfortunately because this place can be under surveillance of the enemy, who will know? No siren contact appears on the radar, but you have to be suspicious if you want your power to go unnoticed by the enemy. If the enemy knows about your power, the enemy will look for a way to counteract it in some way. An advantage of 70 years can be closed. in less than the blink of an eye so you have to proceed carefully, I would fight carelessly as long as the advantage is more than 300 years.

Me: (There is no choice, we are going to play it safe even though I don't like it)

On the other hand, Ise watches the movements of her enemies and seeing that they dodged her attacks, she gets a little excited.

Ise: What good moves friend, I'm going to enjoy this.

Hyuuga: Let's finish this once and for all and go get something to drink.

Meanwhile the ships of the empire continued to leave more and more, they continued sailing forward and after approaching with the Azur Lane fleet they stopped and for a long time both sides looked at each other without doing anything until Wales gave the order to fire and the second round started.

Wales: FIRE!

All Azur Lane ships with artillery capabilities fired at will including Liz who fired her gun loaded with shells from the German Monarc cannon.

Kaga: Advance warriors of the Sakura empire! The will of heaven is on our side!

And so both sides began to charge for mutual annihilation.

HARUKARA TOKI WO KOE. TADA HITASURANI. MAYOU GOTO NAKA BOKUE. KIMI WA ARUITA. DARE NO NAKA NO MO ARU. TSURANARI AU AI....

TO BE CONTINUE................................