CHAPTER 45

FIRST PERSON POV

I run to Wales's office and before entering her office, I first knock on the door and when Wales gives me permission I enter, when Wales enters he sees me very surprised.

Wales: Liz? What's happening? Why are you pale and agitated?

Me: Wales, there's something we need to talk about.

Wales looks at me surprised and then calms down, so we sit down to talk.

Me: Wales, last night I had a nightmare.

Wales: (Irritation) Have you come to tell me about a nightmare?

Me: I'm just giving you the context so you understand how serious the matter is, it's nothing personal so listen to me, in that nightmare I was in the middle of the sea where an evil version of Enterprise attacked me.

Wales: (Disinterested) Like that?

Me: Yes then she introduced herself as Orochi and that she has stolen all the technology present from this base for her ship.

At that Wales is surprised.

Wales: What? Wait what was that?

Me: Yes, apparently that black mental cube is a storage memory or like a brain that collects data, the worst thing is that that cube has analyzed my ship and all my weapons on board, if that cube has all the data, we must Destroy it right now.

Wales (Surprised) This is not true... (Annoyed) Damn the sirens are making fun of us again, well, Elizabeth go right now and destroy that thing.

Me: understand. I'm going right now.

So then I run away while Wales is complaining because the sirens have played with us again, what surprises me is because Orochi revealed her secret to me, does she have backup information or is all the information in her and she has already I have replicated all the data, but throughout the war I have kept my sensors working at maximum and have not collected any comm output or any type of data link other than outside of the use of Azur Lane, all ongoing communications I have analyzed They didn't have any kind of infiltration of sensitive information from either Azur Lane or my technology. I still don't understand the reason...

BBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

That's when I hear an explosion, and when I look out the window I see that black smoke is coming out of the academy.

Me: Ah, now I understand! Damn bitch! She already knew they were going to rescue her!

I turn on the electronic warfare antenna to prevent the enemy from infiltrating my information to their allies and then I run out to the port, on the way I can see that many enemy ships appeared out of nowhere using the portals, damned bastards, cheating like this style, you do not deserve this power.

Me: Where is the leak?

That's when I see the siren leaving at full speed, she is a high-ranking siren.

Helena: [The attack did not come from the sea, but rather the enemy infiltrated inside the base, the enemy is a high-ranking siren]

After Helena's warning, the alarm began to ring.

Belfast: Liz-sama! What happened?

Me: The enemy knows my intimate information, We can't let them escape.

Sirius: What intimate information?

Me: The enemy knows my plans! Know every corner and every technology I have! Let's go quickly!