CHAPTER 32

FIRST PERSON POV

I was dreaming about a memory from the past that I was playing with my parents when they were still alive, it was a happy and warm life until the day they died, then the scene was replaced by my current life and everything I have done until today.

At that point I start to wake up and I realize that I have tears in my eyes, remembering the past made me feel very melancholic, so I wipe my tears and continue sleeping, but I can't go back to sleep, so I sigh a little upset and then I get up and put on shorts and a t-shirt and go out for a walk for a while and then I get to the beach, listening to the sound of the sea breaking against the coast relaxes me a lot.

Just then I hear someone coming, so I look to see that it's Sirius coming with a teapot and a couple of cups.

Me: Sirius...

Sirius: What is it, Your Majesty? Can't you sleep?

Me: Yes, I only came here to calm my soul, an old memory from my world left me uneasy.

Sirius: That must have been very hard for you.

Then she hugs me and places my head on her chest, a warm feeling invades me and she feels comforting, I feel like my worries are quickly leaving.

Sirius: Are you feeling better?

Me: Yes, thank you very much, I needed it a lot.

Sirius: Here, something to drink and keep your body warm.

At that she offers me a cup of hot tea.

Me: thanks.

She and I started drinking.

Me: It's hot, thank you.

I smile kindly at her and she answers me with the same smile.

Sirius: The sea is calm.

Me: Yes, it is a sea that calms a troubled heart.

Across the ocean 12 hours later, the Sakura empire is night.

Kaga is drinking sake in her room while she sees the hair ornament that Akagi bought her the day before, when without Kaga's consent, Prinz Eugen enters her room without knocking on the door.

Eugen: Ara, how cute, it must be Akagi's taste.

Kaga: (disgust) You are not welcome here, get out of my room.

Eugen: Come on friend, let me join you for a drink.

Kaga: No thanks, you'd ruin the taste.

Eugen: I see you're always so hard to please, right?

Eugen: They stole the black mental cube, aren't you worried? What do you plan to do?

Kaga: It's none of your business.

At that Eugen sits very close to Kaga, surprising her a little and then starts talking about her with the sensual voice that we know from her.

Eugen: Are you very sure that you and Akagi are after the same thing?

At Eugen's voice, Kaga becomes very angry and forcibly pushes her away from her as she screams angrily.

Kaga: Enough! Get the fuck out before blood flows!

Eugen sighs and stands up as she agrees to a forced retreat, but not before speaking a few words.

Eugen: One-sided love is very painful, don't you think? Gutten nach, have a nice night, friend.

Eugen leaves Kaga very angry when she leaves.

Meanwhile, on the roof of some house Akagi is looking at the moon and she has an expression of longing to see a person.

Akagi: Soon... yes... soon we will see each other again after so many years.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ................