CHAPTER 11

FIRST PERSON POV

So while I'm walking to the office I'm having lunch, what? I am very hungry, I walk while I also wonder the reason for what they called me, so when I arrive at the door of the command office I put my lunch inside my tackle to finish it later and when I knock on the door the voice of a woman gives me authorization to enter, upon entering I see the familiar face of King George V.

Me: Good afternoon, what am I good for this time?

King: Come on, have a seat.

So paying attention to King I feel.

King: As you know, the queen's fleet had sailed last night, she was a little sad when she left and you didn't go to say goodbye.

Me: Hahahaha, I'm sorry, but I was dead tired from training with my fleet and I was so tired that when I got to my room I fell dead until this morning, but didn't we come here to talk?

King: You're right, we didn't come to talk about it, actually I have a mission for you.

Me: A mission for me?

King: Yes for your fleet, as you know our fleet after being reassigned to the base in Pearl Harbor ran out of personnel and now we need to bring resources to Vicha Dominion.

Me: To Vicha Dominion? Ah that nation that belonged to Iris Orthodoxy.

The nation due to a revolution the nation was divided into two: Iris Libre and Vicha Dominion, Iris Libre is directed by Richelieu and Vicha Dominion directed by Jean Bart, the reason was that Jean Bart did not like the way of living of her sister and that she forced her to live like her and Bart did not like that and together with the people who did not agree with Richelieu they joined Bart and divided the country in two. Currently Iris Libre and Vicha Dominion are friends of the Royal Navy and we trade with them.

Me: What is the cargo we will carry?

King: Fuel and food resources, the problem is that there are many obstacles that prevent the convoy from reaching the destination without injuries.

Me: The siren, right?

King: Not only that, there are also the Iron Blood ships and the U-Boats, they always get in our way preventing us from sailing to Vicha Dominion, that's why we came to you.

Me: Don't you think we're being too dissuasive this time? Could that trigger a war?

King: But threatening to starve Vicha Dominion of resources is what worries us.

Me: Ok, what do I do if they get aggressive?

King: Make sure they are the aggressors and do everything possible so that we can take advantage of the situation later.

Me: (Evil smile) Count me in, when do we start?

King: Today afternoon.

Me: so fast?

King: I'm sorry, but due to downsizing there is a long lag time.

Me: (sigh) It's okay.

So after saying goodbye to King George I leave the office and go to the residence while I walk I call Sirius on the radio.

Me: [Hello Sirius]

Sirius: [Your majesty? Where has you been?]

Me: [I'm so sorry, I was in a very important meeting with King George and I already had lunch, please gather all the girls from our fleet, I need to talk to them urgently.]