CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON POV

The Red Axis girls look at each other a little worried about what happened.

Akagi: I understand, we will take into account that plane, if the Royal Navy has that plane...

Eugen: Eagle Union may also own them.

Akagi: The problem is that I didn't see any of those planes and Enterprise didn't deploy that plane you're talking about. Are you sure it's not one of your bad jokes?

Eugen: I already told you it's not a joke, it's very serious, even Bismark saw it.

They were going to continue arguing when Zuikaku interrupted them on the radio.

Zuikaku: [Sempai, I have found them, a separate force]

Kaga: Just as Ayanami reported.

Akagi: In that case, let's harass them a little more. [You can handle this, right Fifth Carrier Division? It may be immature of me, but it's not a difficult errand]

Zuikaku: (Uncomfortable) [Understood]

The communication is cut off and now Akagi directs the words to Eugen.

Akagi: Well, and now I ask you, Prinz Eugen, famous Iron Blood warrior...

Kaga: The fifth division has found some enemy leftovers, there is no reason to leave them unpunished.

Akagi: (Feigns concern) I'm ashamed to admit it, but I worry a lot about my pupils and I currently can't mobilize, so if you girls from Iron Blood mobilize to help me, I would be calmer.

Eugen: Hmmm, I'll do it fine, I'm going to take my fleet and Ayanami from your fleet.

Akagi: Okay, we would be honored to witness the strength of your fleet.

Eugen walks towards the sea while she is seen by Kaga and Akagi.

TIME SKIP

Ayanami is sitting in the turret of her ship while she watches the sunset, just then Nimi gets on her ship.

Z23: Ayanami.

Ayanami: Nimi.

Z23: We have a mission, please follow us.

Ayanami: Another fight?

Z23: Yes, an enemy fleet that is far from the base, we will hit them before they anchor in port.

Ayanami: (Thoughtful) Enemy, huh?

In that she remembers everything she experienced at the Azur Lane base until the attack and she does not feel fulfilled.

Ayanami: I like fighting, but I don't like it either.

Z23: Please don't be so selfish out of nowhere!

Ayanami: Do you like fighting?

Z23: What we like or don't like is irrelevant, our duty is to execute our mission... We are kansen, we were born to fight.

Ayanami: I don't completely understand it.

FIRST PERSON POV

Today we finally managed to reach the queen's fleet, so I send radio signals to be able to land and then I receive the green light, so I fly in formation to land, because the weather is good I will make the protocol to land in good weather , I summon my ship and then I begin to fly in circles, in the counterclockwise turn under the landing gear and tail hook and then I fly against the direction of the ship while I try to configure the landing angle and after making the last turn I already everything is ready to land, correct speed for approach, correct angle and correct height.