CHAPTER 6

FIRST PERSON POV

Currently I walk by Belfast, she looks at me many times as we walk around the Royal Navy base, when I walk I can only see one thing, the opulence, the whole place has too luxurious decorations and that surprises me a lot, how rich is this country like to build and maintain all these luxuries? I'm surprised the Royal Navy hasn't built a ship that can go head-to-head against Bismarck.

Me: This place is very luxurious.

Belfast: Yes, our country is considered one of the richest countries in the world right now.

Me: Speaking of which, haven't you spent your budget building some super weapon?

Belfast: We really do have one right now HMS Vanguard, a state of the art battleship due to enter service in a few weeks when they finish their exams.

Me: Exams, huh? Will I also have to go to an academy?

Belfast: I really don't know, usually when a cadet offers to become a kansen, they have to go through a thorough examination to be ruled out, they also have to endure very strict psychological training to be able to bear the worst of the war and avoid post traumatic stress, candidates who cannot withstand such training are referred to another department outside the front lines or if they want to leave they are discharged.

Belfast: But now that I see you well, you have fought Iron Blood without problems and managed to scare them away, you can also sail without problems with your rig, also according to the queen's report, you have been in service on your homeworld for a long time before coming to this world, right?

Me: Indeed, I think I'm... 10 or 10½ years old? (It's the time I've played)

Belfast: More than 10 years? That makes you a war veteran, without a doubt the only thing for which you should attend the academy would be for the theoretical classes and the history of this world so that you can catch up.

Me: Hm, I understand.

Then we continued walking, along the way I talked with the girls from this base and when I introduced myself they were all surprised to see a double of the queen and not only that, but they saw the successor to the throne in the very distant future, the girls They were very happy to see two generations of queens, but hey, what can I say about that? Thanks to my charisma I could easily make friends.

After the tour we arrived at the royal residence and WOW! It's incredible, it's literally a great palace fit for a king who rules the world, I don't understand how expensive this construction is, but I bet it costs more than building 5 Nimitz-class aircraft carriers.

Belfast: The residence is divided into several dormitories, there are the base staff, the residence of the normal kansen, after the division of the Royal Maids Corps, the division of royal gentlemen and the residence of the royal family where the Queen Queen Elizabeth and King George with their personal maids.

Me: It's definitely amazing, the royal palace in my world is smaller compared to this residence.

Then we enter the residence and just as I expected, it is a very nice and luxurious place, after walking through several residences we arrive at the royal residence and then Belfast gives me a key.

Me: Am I going to sleep here?

Belfast: Yes, as you are the alternate version of our queen, it is only fair that you receive the same treatment as our queen.

Me: Oh, thank you very much.

Belfast: (Smile) In that case, have a nice evening. We'll be assigning a personal maid to attend to you shortly.