CHAPTER 53

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, the Fifth Division watches in horror as Orochi's nuclear missile explodes on the horizon.

Shokaku: What have we built?

Kaga: This power was supposed to protect the Sakura empire, it is your cowardice that Orochi rejected.

Zuikaku: Nonsense! What can you expect to protect a power like that!?

Shokaku: Are you looking for the end of the world?

Kaga: I don't care anymore.

At that moment Kaga prepares an attack.

Ayanami: Of course it does matter, after all this is not what Akagi was looking for.

Kaga: (Annoyed) What can you know about my sister?

Ayanami: Akagi may be a little scary... but she loves the Sakura empire. Kaga, you too...

Kaga: (Furious) Shut up! The only thing she loves is the shadow of Amagi that resides in me! Still I...!

At that Kaga attacks Ayanami with all her power and that worries everyone. Ayanami is also surprised since she did not expect an attack of this caliber against her.

Meanwhile Enterprise, Sirius and Belfast boarded Orochi and the enemy looks at them with annoyance.

Orochi: Wow, so you came to defeat me, it's an honor that Gray Ghost is aboard my ship.

Enterprise: The honor is mine for knowing me, Orochi.

Orochi: No, no, the honor is mine, well, now die.

Orochi charges at Enterprise and she blocks the blow of Orochi's parasol with her bow, but Orochi's strength is hundreds of times more than Enterprise's so Enterprise is sent flying and lands several meters behind.

Enterprise: (surprised) What strength she brings, it has numbed both my arms and hands. Sirius! Belfast! Be careful with her brute force!

The Maids nodded at Enterprise's words, they look at an opponent who is very strong, meanwhile Liz runs at full speed in the direction of Orochi without anyone noticing and several meters behind Orochi she takes a big leap to get closer to him. Orochi without making a sound and when she was a few centimeters away from Orochi she whistled to get attention and when Orochi turned around she saw Liz very surprised who was a few centimeters away from her back and gave her a good blow with a mitten with knives, Orochi she tries to protect herself but it was too late and the blow hits her nose at 30 knots, although the mitten was destroyed by the blow and Liz's hand was badly hurt, the blow was forceful and accurate, that made Orochi dazed and the The other girls did not waste the opportunity and beat him up using their punches, kicks, bombs, torpedoes and cannons.

On the other hand, a somewhat injured Liz barely avoids the attack of Akagi, who came to protect her fake sister.

Me: Ara, ara, here came another one who wants dialogue. (Smile) Well let's talk.

On the other hand, Wales approaches the Red Axis fleet.

Wales: Takao.

At that Takao turns around and sees Wales.

Takao: Miss Wales? What is she doing here?

Wales: Are you guys attacking Orochi?

Takao: Yes, but that shield is very annoying, our planes cannot penetrate the enemy's anti-aircraft defense, and our projectiles and torpedoes cannot penetrate the enemy's shield.