CHAPTER 26

THIRD PERSON POV

Several days have passed since the last episode and you can see that on the other side of the ocean there is a very beautiful eastern country with a unique landscape in the whole world that attracted many tourists from all over the world, but due to the war that started on Tourism was greatly reduced, this country is the Sakura empire.

Dawn came with a light mist and in the port you can see the first division and escort anchoring in the port, additionally you can also see the Iron Blood fleet also anchoring, some girls who woke up very early came to receive them, one of them are Kako and Furutaka, the second aircraft carrier division and the trio of destroyers of the Sakura empire.

Furutaka: They're here! They're back!

Furutaka pulls her running sister, behind them the second division walks slowly, in the port you can see Akagi, Kaga and Ayanami walking and they are received by both heavy cruisers.

Kako: Welcome home.

Akagi: Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Kako and Furutaka.

Kaga: Did anything notable happen in our absence?

Kako: No, nothing special, but Nagato-sama wishes to speak with you.

Akagi: I know, I'll inform you immediately.

On the other hand, Furutaka goes with Ayanami.

Furutaka: Welcome home Ayanami.

Ayanami: I'm back.

Furutaka: Are you hurt?

Ayanami: Fortunately not.

???: Look she's here.

In that, both girls are assaulted by three destroyers who are the luckiest in the empire, The Nightmare of Solomon Yuudachi, Yukikaze from Kure and Shigure from Sasebo.

Yuudachi: Oiii Ayanami!

Yukikaze: I, Yukikaze, have gone out of my way to come meet you! So be grateful!

Yuudachi: And what was like? How much did you go down to?

Ayanami became uncomfortable with so much pressure and didn't know how to respond, help came from Shigure.

Shigure: Well, well, first let's go to a local restaurant to talk about the exploits of Ayanami the demon.

At Shigure's words Yuudachi jumps with joy at eating, meanwhile Eugen laughs when she sees the scene starring Yuudachi and Z23 just sighs.

Z23: How restless.

Eugen: But they are cute, let them be.

Z23: By the way, what happened to that enemy plane? How could they get this far?

Eugen: Again with this conversation?

Z23: Many questions that keep me up at night, I want to answer them.

Eugen: Unfortunately our spies are not as good as the Royal Navy, well something had to escape us and what happened happened.

Z23: Friend, please don't take this so lightly, the enemy has planes superior to ours.

Eugen: I have already sent a telegram to the central base of our country, so let the boss take care of everything.

Z23: Okay.

On the other hand we have the second division that receives the fifth division.

Shokaku: We have returned, sempai.