CHAPTER 24

FIRST PERSON POV

That shark scene was very strange to see, a shark attacking a light cruiser, it's a scene you don't see every day.

Me: Well, since we have the whole day free, let's enjoy the beach.

Sirius: Your Majesty, you should prepare for the mission.

Me: I've already prepared, everything is in place, and the mission just starts tomorrow, what? Do you want to bore me to death?

Sirius: Ehhhh, no.

Me: Then let's play.

So I went to the ship and I looked through my clothes and I have a swimsuit, so I put it on and I go out on the deck and Sirius blushes.

Sirius: What are you wearing?

Me: Hm? Like what thing? Clearly it's a swimsuit, my motto is enjoy life while you can.

Sirius: How can you wear that bikini that exposes a lot of skin!?

Me: Hm? Hey Maid, this is a sports bikini, it covers skin less than the conventional one, if you want me to cover more I can use a coat.

At that I summon a white jacket and put it on.

Me: Second, this island is full of kansen and there are no civilians, so we are all women, what's wrong? (Naughty look) Do you think I didn't notice the bikini you're wearing?

Sirius: (turns red) How do you know about my Bikini!? I never told you!

Me: Ara, I didn't expect it to be true.

Sirius: It was a trap!

Me: No, in my world my mother told me stories about when she was young and she told me stories about when she and her friends went to the beach in the summers and she told me that her real maids wore clothes provocative.

Sirius: (Damn queen of the future, what else have you told her about me?)

Me: (Giggles) Come on friend, your body is that of a super model, not using it is a sin.

Sirius: Okay...

At that she takes out her bikini between her cleavage.

Me: How do you get things from there?

Sirius: It's a skill that all Maids have. Do you have a place to change me?

Me: You can go to the access door to the deck and close it, there you can change, I don't want to guide you to the changing rooms since you may get lost and we don't have time since a storm is approaching, so I want to make the most of it.

At that point I point towards the horizon and see black clouds forming.

Sirius: Okay.

So she leaves towards my proel island and then closes the bulkhead and changes behind the door and then comes back while she brings her Maid uniform in her hands.