CHAPTER 22

FIRST PERSON POV

  Today I wake up early, so I get up, I was able to sleep very well, so I get up and go to the bathroom to clean up, comb my hair and then get dressed, when I open the door to go out, I see Sirius who was about to open the door.

  Me: Good morning.

  Sirius: Good morning, I see you always wake up early.

  Me: Yes, I guess it's custom.

  Sirius: you sleep well.

  Me: Yes, you can say it was pleasant. Is breakfast ready?

  Sirius: Yes, do you want me to serve you?

  Me: Is it here yet?

  Sirius: No, the royal family meal is served a little later.

  Me: In that case, let's go to the dining room, I don't want to wait too long for breakfast, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

  Sirius: Understood.

  So we go down to the first floor of the residence and go out to the main courtyard, from there there are several cars of the royal family that we could use, but Meh, let's walk.

  Sirius: Shall I prepare a car?

  Me: No, we're walking, it's a good exercise to wake up.

  So we walk to the dining room, when we arrive it is a bit lively, only the girls like Eagle Union and some of the Royal Navy are awake at this time, I can hear the conversation of Javelin and Laffey who are talking about Ayanami, I think she is a destroyer of the empire and now we are like enemies.

  So now we went to Nevada and she greets me.

  Nevada: Good morning!  What brings you here your majesty?  You always wake up late and eat in your room.

  Oklahoma: Yes, it's a miracle.

  Me: No, I am the double of your majesty, my name is HMS Lizbeth R-08, leading aircraft carrier of my class, it is a pleasure.

  Nevada: Are you the queen's double?

  Me: Yes, she acted like that because I look a lot like your majesty and that's why I'm here.

  Oklahoma: You're right, you look a lot like the queen, the only difference is that the clothes are very different and your tits are bigger.

  Me: Yes, so please don't confuse me with her.

  Nevada: Well, what breakfast do you want?

  Me: A classic, please... and a pure black coffee, please.

  Nevada: (Excited) Incredible, it's the first time I've heard someone from the Royal ask for intense coffee to drink.

  Sirius: Miss, coffee is bad for your health, tea is beneficial.

  Me: Let me live my life please, I just have a dislike for tea.

  Sirius: (sigh) (If she were not the direct daughter of the queen's future, she would have forced her to drink tea a long time ago)

  So then Nevada serves me a classic American breakfast along with an orange juice and in addition there is the pure coffee.

  Me: What are you having for breakfast Sirius?

  Sirius: My obligation as a servant is that I cannot eat with my master.

  Me: Well I order you, order something to have breakfast together.