CHAPTER 13

FIRST PERSON POV

  In the sonar some submarines were detected and the destroyers are going to check what happens, in the video I can clearly see that the destroyers are approaching the position of the submarines that have the blockade.

  Icarus: We have not approached anymore, what do we do?

  Hardy: We have to communicate with those subs, rather, we have to wait for the subs to respond.  [Miss, what does the sonar say?]

  I listen and look at the sonar screen, but I don't detect any strange movements, wait, the subs are moving.

  Me: [The submarines started to move, be careful, aim the sonar heading 4-5-1 and wait for orders, if the submarines attack you have authorization to attack]

  Hardy: [Understood]

  I keep listening to the sonar of the helicopter that flies very close to Hardy, the submarine stops surfacing at a depth of 15 meters, in that I hear some sounds of air discharge and something that is dragged, I suppose that they are loading torpedoes.

  Me: [Pay attention, there is a sound that floods tubes, it seems that she is preparing to shoot them]

  Hardy: [I understand.]

  There is something that does not add up here, until now according to the queen's report, Iron Blood's submarines always surfaced and issued warnings, if he refused they fired warning shots using their cannons and if he refused they boarded the ships and reduced the entire crew. crew and escorted them to the nearest Iron Blood port, then they were arrested for illegal navigation over Iron Blood maritime territory, but the flooding of torpedo tubes seems very aggressive to me or so diplomacy in this world, I don't know. a few days here so I still don't know the common sense of this world, the books in the library don't tell you anything about this.

  At the moment I am still waiting for the reaction from the other side, the destroyers are very alert in case the enemy attacks.

  LOM! PLON!

  She opened the hatches, there is no doubt about that anymore.

  Me: [Opened the floodgates, attack the enemy and force them to emerge]

  The girls nod and sail in the direction of the enemy submarine, the submarine cancels its attack and begins to submerge, I begin to dictate the enemy's coordinates to my allies so that the bombardment with depth cans is accurate and doesn't damage the enemy more than usual. which is due, the shredders drop the cans in the sea and then i hear explosions in the sea, the sounds prevent me from knowing if the enemy was hit or not.

  Then the submarine emerges and as I suspected, this submarine is not from Iron Blood, it is from the sirens.

  Me: [Target confirmed, they are siren, attack them]

  The destroyers began to pepper the submarine mercilessly, the submarine sank with two salvoes.

  Me: Start the hunt.

  The Comanche helicopter began to fire its torpedoes at the nearby enemy submarines, the torpedoes were enough to destroy the remaining submarines, then the sonar is clear so I give the order to continue with the mission.

  We navigate without problems, we have been dodging the Iron Blood patrols in a very easy way thanks to my modern technologies, we navigate without problems and at nightfall we arrive at our destination.

  Formidable: And in the end I stayed without doing anything.

  Me: I'm so sorry, but I'd rather play it safe than risk hurting each other.  I do not like pain.