CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON POV

  The Hornet fleet was defeated thanks to the support of the siren fleet, although the Hornet fleet managed to eliminate the siren fleet, the problem was that the harassment of the fifth division was left and right and the only one in the fight It is Hornet, but she does not have any plane or ammunition to fight and she only dedicates herself to dodging the enemy attack.

  Shokaku: (Playing flute and deploying more planes) This is a requiem melody to guide souls to the afterlife.

  Shokaku continues playing a beautiful melody and Hornet just dodges the heavy bombardment of the fifth division, but she was starting to get tired and her movements were slowing down little by little.

  Hornet: I don't like being defensive!

  Zuikaku: You're mine!

  Just then Zuikaku appears in Hornet's blind spot and takes her by surprise.

  Hornet: Damn.

  While Zuikaku smiles at checkmate Hornet, she is unaware of a fifth generation threat near them.

  Me: Enterprise might not make it in time, I guess I have to give them a little hand.

  At that point, an F-35 that has just arrived at the battlefield fires several anti-ship missiles at Zuikaku.

  Shokaku: (Noticing the missiles) Zuikaku!

  Zuikaku notices her and she cancels her attack, she then slashes 5 missiles and two of them hit her damaging her slightly.

  Me: (Shit, how lucky, there's a reason it's one of the luckiest aircraft carriers in the world)

  Zuikaku: (Shock) Where did that attack come from?

  Shokaku: Are you okay Zuikaku?  You're hurt?

  Zuikaku: Just a few scratches, nothing serious.

  The girls looked around, but saw nothing.

  ROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!

  That's when the Enterprise planes shoot down some enemy planes.

  Shokaku: I see Gray Ghost!  Heading 8-5-1!

  Zuikaku: I see it!  So you were the one who attacked me!

  Enterprise comes while shooting arrows and deploys more fighter jets to gain air superiority, meanwhile 5 P125 STOVL aircraft Project cancelled, just arrived on the battlefield and discreetly also fired long range AAM missiles.

  Me: (This is one of the purchases that I regret having bought, but well, since I can't use it in the game, I guess I have to take out the tax here, right?)

  Several enemy planes were shot down thanks to anti-aircraft missile technology, meanwhile Hornet sees her sister who has just arrived to save them.

  Hornet: Sister!

  Enterprise: Go!  Meet my friends!

  Hornet: Thank you very much!

  Then Enterprise goes to the front line to act as bait, on the other hand, Liz is baffled by the configuration of the Allied fleet that rescues Hornet's fleet, the fact that the aircraft carrier risks fighting as a vanguard is one of the Dumbest, stupidest things you've ever seen in your entire life.  While the aircraft carrier may be the supreme and most powerful weapon in the navy hierarchy of any country in the world, these ships are not lone wolves, they are always deployed in an aircraft carrier strike fleet.

  Me: Wow, wow.

  Belfast: What's going on?

  Me: No, I just saw a reckless aircraft carrier fighting on the front lines of the war.

  Sirius: If I remember correctly, I had heard that the USS Enterprise does such feats.

Belfast: You're right.  Aren't you going to help them?

  Me: I'm doing it, but since I don't want to expose my identity yet, I'm not going to actively attack the enemy, I'm just going to be support.  Super weapons are always revealed until the last moment or else they wouldn't be Super weapons.

  Belfast: I understand.

  Returning to the fight, Zuikaku sees Gray Ghost and she becomes very excited.

  Zuikaku: So you're here, Gray Ghost.

  Then she launches an attack to cut her and Enterprise blocks the attack with her bow, sparks flying as the two weapons collide.

  Zuikaku: Eagle Union's most powerful aircraft carrier!  Finally a strong opponent!  This duel will be fun!

  Enterprise puts force and forces her back, then she goes on the attack and Enterprise blocks all the attacks.

  On the other hand Hornet arrives with Cleveland and the girls, she can see that her entire fleet was rescued and she only has to retreat.

  Cleveland: Hornet!  Here!

  Hornet: Thank heavens, I almost see a light indeed.

  Hornet stops and she crouches down a little to retrieve the SP from her.

  Cleveland: (Helping Hornet) Whoa, wait friend, I'm going to take my ship out to take them all to the base.

  When Helena receives a mysterious message warning her of an imminent threat.

  Helena: Be careful girls!

  Just then the girls see the Iron Blood fleet appear out of nowhere.

  Eugen: Fueur!

  At that Eugen shoots at the girls of Azur Lane, fortunately they all dodged the attack thanks to Helena being able to decipher Liz's message warning her of the danger.

  Cleveland: What now?

  Hornet: It's Iron Blood.

  Eugen: Gutten tag, don't leave us out of the fun... ~Friends~

  Z23 advances very confidently at the front of the fleet.

  Eugen: Z23, can you take it from here?

  Z23 nods and prepares for combat.

  Z23: I am Z23, destroyer of Iron Blood and you will be defeated here and now, you can consider yourself prisoners of war.

  In that you can also see Ayanami, but she clearly expresses her desire not to fight, Javelin and Laffey also see her, Javelin is the one who is most affected by seeing Ayanami and both girls immediately look away when making eye contact. .

  Laffey: Take the others and leave, I'll stay.

  Javelin: Laffey?  What are you doing?

  Z23: So you volunteer to be the gap, a very honorable act, so I praise you my enemy.

  Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base, all the girls are very tense about the current rescue mission, Wales was more worried about the rescue fleet that she has gone without reinforcements.

  RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG!

  Just then the phone starts ringing and Wales answers the call.

  Wales: [Azur Lane Base]

  At that moment, the voice of a pretentious girl comes out of the speaker.

  QE: [Hello Wales!  Long time no see!]

  Wales: (Shock) [Your majesty!?]

  TO BE CONTINUE..................................