CHAPTER 54

THIRD PERSON POV

While Zuikaku asked Javelin and her friends for help, a communication reached all Azur Lane radios about the alert that Orochi was going to self-destruct.

Unicorn: Are you Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: Yes, I'm her.

Unicorn: Incoming communication from the fleet that boarded Orochi, they have been able to successfully rescue Akagi, but there is something wrong, Orochi will use one of those weapons of mass destruction to destroy this entire combat zone, so we have to leave now.

Zuikaku: What!?

Javelin: Yes, the communication is playing on our radios.

Zuikaku: What?

Shokaku: Then we must notify our companions right now. I'm going to contact Soryuu right now.

At that moment before Shokaku contacts Soryuu, Unicorn receives communication from Liz who passes a small message to Shokaku.

Unicorn: Ah, another message from Liz, Shokaku-san, please tell the commander that Kaga was acting that way because Akagi was being held hostage by the sirens.

Kaga: What?

Shokaku: Why hide what's really happening?

Unicorn: Because Kaga and Akagi, even though they have betrayed their country, it is partly because they were deceived by the sirens and hypnotized, in a few words they have acted against their will, it also says that Akagi was actually a hostage, It is not like this?

Kaga: (crying) Yes, I couldn't do anything to rescue her.

Shokaku: Okay. I'm going to do it.

Unicorn: Liz says that Kaga will not go unpunished, but this should be enough for her and Akagi's conviction to be strong enough to discharge them.

Shokaku: Okay.

So Shokaku opens a radio line to Soryuu to pass on information about Orochi's self-destruction, Akagi's rescue and hypnosis on Akagi, and how they forced Kaga to act against the empire using Akagi as insurance.

Soryuu: [Is that true?]

Shokaku: [Yes, we have witnessed that, plus Orochi is going to use one of her weapons of mass destruction to take everyone with her. We must get away from this place right now if we don't want to be history!]

Soryuu: (Horror tone) [How unfortunate she is] [To the entire Red Axis fleet! Withdrawal! Withdrawal! The enemy will use that weapon against us! The enemy will use that weapon to commit suicide!]

The Red Axis girls were very scared upon hearing such words.

Eugen: What a motherfucker, she's thinking about committing suicide to take us all with her.

Tester: (shock) What? Is she going to commit suicide?

At that point the clones leave this place to go to Orochi.

Eugen and her fleet: Where do they think they are going?

At that, Eugen's fleet treacherously attacks Tester and they are massacred due to the creeping attack.

Eugen: Now to apply the Yostar one! Withdrawal!

Eugen's fleet begins to retreat, the fleet of Azur Lane and the empire also begin to retreat.

All fleet movements were monitored by all of Liz's planes in the air.

Me: If we are going to do something to stop the factions from fighting each other, I think we will have to make an Armageddon-style movie montage, we will use all the available nuclear weapons that I have up my sleeve.