CHAPTER 31

THIRD PERSON POV

  Meanwhile Javelin and Laffey are cleaning Javelin's ship, Javelin is somewhat depressed because she is thinking about Ayanami and sighs more than once, on the other hand, Laffey is cleaning without stopping and when she finishes she wipes her sweat her work and when she watches Javelin lazing around she grabs a hose and points it at Javelin.

  Javelin: We are enemies (Remember everything about Ayanami) But... I don't want to regret it!  AH!

  When she finishes saying those words Laffey shoots water at her and Javelin ends up soaked.

  Laffey: Javelin, please don't slack off.

  Javelin smiles a little and she goes for another hose and the fight started, it was a carnival and both girls ended up wet.

  FIRST PERSON POV

  I'm walking down one of the base's hallways with Sirius.

  Me: Is there anything new today?  I see a lot of girls heading to the public bathroom, it's too early for that.

  Sirius: Ah, that... today marks the opening of the thermal baths, the Royal Navy has been building the bath for a few months now for convenience.

  Me: I see...

  Sirius: Do you want to come?

  Me: Huh?

  At that Sirius pulled me towards the public bathrooms, she seems to be very happy about that, when we arrived we entered the dressing room.

  Sirius: (Excitedly) Come on, come on, let's have a lot of fun, your majesty.

  Me: (Not knowing how to react) Oh, yes.

  So I go to one of the lockers to undress and leave my clothes, I had been here before, but I used the hours that almost no one frequented this place, next to me the girls from the Cleveland class stood.

  Cleveland: Oh, but it's Your Majesty 2.

  Me: (Smile) Hello Clevebro.

  Cleveland: (Blushing) Please don't call me that.

  Columbia: Wow, wow sister, it seems like even the royal family knows about your nickname.

  Me: Of course we know, we are famous for espionage for a reason, right?

  Montpelier: That's true.

  That's when I see that Columbia is looking over my shoulder.

  Me: What's wrong?

  Columbia: No, I was asking me, how are you a Royal ship...

  At that she points behind me, so I turn around and see Hood and Cygnet in their underwear and I blush.

  Me: what!?

  Columbia: Incredible such sexy and powerful underwear.  That is incredible.

  Denver: Liz, do all Royal Navy girls wear underwear this adult and sexy?

  Me: If I'm honest, I expected Hood, but Cygnet?  The truth is that I didn't expect it, I use the sporty type.

  Cleveland: So you use one like we do.

  Me: Well, sports underwear is comfortable for a shooting, if you're looking for answers, maybe you should ask someone who knows about the subject?  How about you ask Hood that she's there?