CHAPTER 41

THIRD PERSON POV

  To access the commercial area you have to cross a bridge that connects from one side of the Bay to the other side.  Javelin and her friends cross the bridge to head to the shopping area.

  Ayanami: Where are we going so far from the base?

  Javelin: Akashi will take care of your things, so... now let's...

  At that moment a car stops next to them, when the window opens it reveals Illustrious and Unicorn.

  Illustrious: Good morning.

  Javelin: It's Miss Illustrious and Unicorn.

  Illustrious: What are you doing out here?

  Javelin: Well, we are...

  Laffey: On a date.

  The two girls don't understand what Laffey means by date, so Illustrious decides to give them a little lift to the other side of the bridge since they were also heading to the same place.

  Upon arriving and getting out of the car, the girls are surprised that this place is more lively than normal, there are more shops, more kansen and today is a holiday (Sunday)

  Me: (Sunday, but here working, the only consolation I have is that they are going to pay me triple)

  Returning to the destroyers, they are very happy, Ayanami asks them a question about what happened before.

  Ayanami: By Quote, what do you mean?

  Laffey: Let's play together.

  Javelin: Come on!  Unicorn!

  Unicorn after asking permission from Illustrious, she joins the group and they have fun hanging out visiting stores, playing some games and visiting fortune telling houses, finally ending up at a pastry shop to eat some lunch to regain strength.

  Javelin: It looks very delicious!

  It's a pancake with strawberry and white cream with some blueberries.

  The girls start to eat and Laffey eats the entire cake in one bite, on the other hand she sees Ayanami who is very thoughtful and she sees Unicorn who is enjoying the cake little by little and gets confused.

  Laffey: Hey!

  Then Laffey steals a strawberry from Ayanami's cake and eats it, then Laffey makes a challenging smile and Ayanami gets angry.

  Ayanami: Test the power of the demon.

  Laffey: Come on.

  So the two girls start fighting with their cutlery

  Javelin: Come on girls!  Do not fight!  Mind your manners!  Can't they be feminine?

  In the distance sits Ark Royal drinking tea.

  Ark: Priceless.

  RASH!  RASH!

  Me: What is priceless?

  At that, a terrified Ark turns around and sees Liz with a DP-12 shotgun in her hands while Illustrious and Belfast do a facepalm.

  Belfast: It seems that you never learn.

  Ark: (Panic) No!  They are wrong!

  Me: How the hell did you escape from prison and how did you heal your wounds?

  Ark: That's my secret captain.

  In the end Liz lets her go because she was not red-handed this time.