CHAPTER 17

FIRST PERSON POV

This morning I'm meeting with my fleetmates to talk about my next job.

Formidable: I have already spoken with the queen in the night and she has told me about your transfer.

Me: Indeed, today I am transferred to the base at Pearl Harbor to assist in the war against Red Axis.

Icarus: Good luck.

Hardy: Good luck.

Me: In a few days two ships will be here to replace me and also Sirius, that's all for now and we say goodbye here.

The girls nodded and then we hugged goodbye and then we did a little celebration clinking our drinks and then Sirius and I got ready to leave, we'll use an F-14 to go faster, I do it for two reasons, the F-14 It's the fastest of all planes and it's two-seater, so with one plane I can take both of us.

So I practically forced Sirius to put on the pilot suit so that her body would tolerate the G forces, she at first refused to wear it, but after I told her that there are risks of her throwing up her breakfast and I didn't want her reputation to happen get stained by what she put it on.

Then the girls watch me board my plane from the port while waving at me, so I wave back.

Me: All ready for takeoff.

Sirius: I've already sat in the seat and fastened my seatbelts.

Me: Sounds good, let's close.

So the cockpit started to close and after closing I do flight checks and then spread the wings forward so I can take off at low speed.

Sirius: So the wings can spread out like that.

Me: Yes, although they can also fly with their wings folded.

Sirius: Are you serious?

So I put the engine at full throttle, but I leave the ailerons in braking mode so the plane doesn't move, I just want the engine to go to full RPM.

Me: Hold on tight because the sudden acceleration can break your neck.

Sirius: Okay.

So I release the pedal and the plane starts accelerating to full speed and then it hits the ramp and we take off, in real life this feat is impossible, but since this ship is from a fictional world and a game, the impossible becomes possible. .

After a short time I pull the wings back since we are going to go at supersonic speeds.

Sirius: Why are you pulling your wings back?

Me: It is that we are going to fly at supersonic speeds, the swept wings are necessary to maintain stability. By the way, the copilot's job is to watch the radar, so stay alert and let me know if you see anything on the radar screen.

Sirius: You mean this screen in front of me?

Me: Yeah, when you need to adjust the range or position use the knobs around the screen, each knob has names so I don't think you'll get lost.

Sirius: I understand.

So we continue our route to Pearl Harbor, we will use the route through Iron Blood, Northern Parliament, Dragon Empery, Sakura Empire and then straight to Pearl Harbor, we use this route since I want to go through the countries like Iron Blood and spy on them from the sky , additionally pass over Sakura Empire and do the same. On the way we made some stops on the sea or a very deep lake to anchor my ship, this was only for the purpose of resting, stretching our legs and eating one of the three meals.