CHAPTER 7

FIRST PERSON POV

Today I woke up very refreshed, I had slept in a very luxurious and comfortable bed, the air conditioning made the stay comfortable.

Me: It's already dawn, well according to today they will assign me a maid and a fleet, I hope I get someone nice.

So I wash my face and put on my combat uniform.

TOCD!

In that someone knocks on the door and I open the door.

Belfast: It's me.

At the door stands Belfast.

Belfast: Good morning, I hope you slept well.

Me: Yes, the room is fit for a queen, how is your day going?

Belfast: Pretty good.

Me: By the way, where do you wash your clothes?

Belfast: The maid assigned to you will take care of that.

Me: Oh, I see, thanks.

Belfast: I've brought you breakfast.

Me: Oh, thanks.

That's when a maid I don't recognize comes in, but I think she's a light cruiser and they leave breakfast on the table in the room.

Belfast: I hope you have a good appetite, after breakfast go to the queen's office, if she'll excuse me I have to retire to perform my duties. Later a maid will be in charge of clearing the table.

I nod and Belfast along with the maid leave leaving me alone.

Me: Well, since there's no one, I'm going to feast on this food.

So I start to eat, as much as the food and Tea are delicious, I expected no less from the Royal Maids Corps.

So after the luxurious breakfast I go to the queen's office as I was informed, so when I knock on the door and receive the permission of the queen to enter, I enter the office, inside is the queen sitting behind her desk next to other kansen.

Me: I'm here, her majesty.

QE: Ah, welcome, you just arrived at the best moment.

In that the other girls look at me and are surprised to see a girl just like their queen.

Formidable: the majesty of her, who is she?

QE: Well, it's obvious that you have these questions since it's the first time you've seen her, her name is HMS Queen Elizabeth, just like me.

All the girls present groaned in surprise.

Formidable: How can there be two queens? That's impossible.

Sirius: But since you're looking at it, it must be real, plus the queen is saying so.

Icarus: We better listen to the queen before we speak.

The girls calmed down.

QE: For starters, she's the queen of a Royal Navy from an alternate world to ours.

The girls were more surprised.

QE: A bloodier and harsher world, also the war in that world is more like a science fiction novel.