CHAPTER 8

FIRST PERSON POV

So we started training, training as I said before is to get to know each other better, so I can know the skills of my teammates and so we can synchronize during combat.

The difficult thing about sailing is sailing in a fleet since at sea you do not have a reference point to measure distance and unlike driving in a car, if something happens and you need to stop, you cannot hit the brake and avoid the crash, in the sea would end in disaster, a collision between two ships is nothing to take lightly, although I can stop immediately, the problem is that my companions are old ships from the 40s or less, the stop time it is much longer than my diesel engines, steam engines cannot exert enough pressure to stop the ship like a modern diesel engine or jet can.

For this reason navigation and team trust is essential.

So first we started with the basics, I lead the fleet to give indications with lights to my companions, of course before sailing I had informed the positions that each one of us would take, I looked back for a while and saw how the girls followed me. I passed without making any navigation errors and I was very happy, I expected no less from the fleet selected for me, surely the queen put the elite ships in my fleet, later I will study the history of each one of my companions.

Because we were advancing very quickly in the practices, I decided to advance tomorrow's tutorial for today, so I report by my headlights sending the message by light.

The girls who are sailing behind me nod, now we are going to try the formations, first we are going to go with the horizontal formation.

So my comrades lined up to my sides, the formation change was neat and clean without any kind of mistake, I'm certainly amazed at how good they are, I wonder how long they've been in service?

Me: Good, now it will be the diamond formation.

So we proceeded to the next formation and the girls lined up around me seamlessly into a diamond, I nod with delight at the rapid progress of our training so we continued with the training and just as expected we finished all the training sessions that we had organized in 3 days we finished it today before dark.

Me: Ok girls, today we finished training, you can go rest, tomorrow you can take the day off.

The girls nodded and after saying goodbye we broke ranks, the only one who stayed next to me is Sirius, I completely forgot that she is my personal servant.

Me: Fine, go ahead, I have to talk to my mother.

Sirius nods and leaves, on the other hand I go to the queen's office, once I arrive I knock on the door and after receiving the queen's authorization I enter.

QE: What's up?

Me: Hello mother, I would like you to give me the report with all the data from my fleet mates.

QE: Oh, that.

In that she starts searching through her drawers and finds a pile of reports and puts it on the table.

QE: Here are the reports, study them.

Me: Thank you very much.

QE: What did you think of your new fleet? They sure don't compare to your old escort, right?

Me: Yes, but your subordinates are very good, they have far exceeded my expectations, thanks for everything.

QE: Don't mention it, if you want something you can count on me.

Me: thanks.

So I continued on my way leaving the office and after saying goodbye to the queen I went to my room, when I got there I entered my room and saw Sirius preparing the bathroom to take a bath, I just feel uncomfortable seeing this.

Sirius: Oh, I'm here, I'm preparing the bathroom for you to bathe, wait a few moments.

I nod, so I put the reports on the table and sit down so I can read the reports, starting with Formidable.

HMS Formidable, Illustrious class aircraft carrier, I am amazed that she is actually Illustrious's blood sister, both girls joined the Royal Navy at the age of 14 and for 10 years they worked hard to become the powerful kansen what they are now, she has the ability to stop time for a few seconds to use it at her pleasure, without a doubt she is very dangerous, I don't know if with my accelerated thinking I can defeat her, if it is a fight using my advantage without a doubt I could defeat her, but in a CQC match it is possible for her to defeat me if she stops time.

HMS Sirius: Dido class light cruiser, she comes from a wealthy family in Belfast, she gave up her status because her family abused her, due to some incidents she ended up being adopted by the previous commander and now she joined the Royal Navy at the age of 16 following in her adoptive father's footsteps, as a Royal Maids Corps staff she is able to do espionage work and housekeeping and is a disciple of HMS Sheffield. Definitely another dangerous girl.

HMS Drake: Heavy cruiser. Unlike the rest of the girls, she does not have a human life to tell since she is a PR ship, in short, a kansen artificially synthesized through a secret project.

HMS Icarus: I class destroyer, she comes from a poor family and with her parents recently passed away and with nowhere else to go she joined the force at the age of 12 with nothing to lose, she is regarded as a genius as she learns very quickly and at the age of 14 she is already a high ranking officer.

HMS Hardy: H class destroyer, she is someone normal, who joined the force because she couldn't find her vocation and since the pay is good, she ended up joining the force at 16 years old.

And that is the summary of what I can write about my fleet mates.

Sirius: Miss Liz, the bath is ready.

Me: Thank you very much.

I nod so I order the reports and I put it in my rig and now I go into the bathroom to take a bath, today was a very long day, that day I took a very long bath to be able to meditate on my current life.

Without knowing it, my peaceful life would not last long.

Akagi: (Across the world) Fufufufu.

TO BE CONTINUE..............................