CHAPTER 30

THIRD PERSON POV

The meeting about the mission resumed after two hours, now it was moved to the black mental cube and the tech box was opened, opening it revealed the black mental cube and all the girls were surprised to see such a thing.

Enterprise: It's black... the mental cube...

Wales: This is the secret weapon of the Sakura empire based on siren technology.

Cleveland: (Asks Akashi) Can't we use this to nullify their siren ships?

Akashi: (Denying) Orochi is the one who controls the ships and this is only for support.

Wales: A massive ship called the Orochi, so that's what they built?

Sheffy: Yes, as I said before, it is a gigantic ship, I don't even know if we can defeat it easily.

Vestal: Akashi, what is the relationship between this cube and Orochi?

Akashi: I don't know, I'm just a repair ship, why would I know that?

Wales: (Sigh) What a headache) The only thing we can say for sure is that a siren gave them this cube and that Akagi works for siren.

The situation is so tense that even our protagonist doesn't say anything.

Me: If that's the case, then the Sakura Empire is being deceived, can't we do something about it?

Sheffy: Our espionage mission must have set off the enemy's alarms, it is possible that it is impossible to do anything at this time.

Akashi: (whispers) What are you doing Akagi?

SAKURA EMPIRE BASE

Just like in Azur Lane, the girls of the empire have their day off after work, many of the girls have their hobbies or part-time jobs to earn extra money.

At the mall the first aircraft carrier division is walking by, that's when they stop at a store where they sell items for female beauty, so Akagi makes Kaga try on some hair pins, that's a hair pin. Shaped like two blue flowers, it catches Akagi's attention and makes her try it.

Akagi: Look, how cute you look with that.

Kaga: No, I think it would look better on you sister.

Akagi: That's not true, see? Look at the mirror. I knew that color looks good on you.

Before Kaga knows it, Akagi pays for the ornament and Kaga just sighs and smiles discreetly.

Elsewhere nearby the Mutsuki class destroyers are running at full speed to go to a certain restaurant.

Mikazuki: I want taiyaki! They make them with extra bean paste.

Minazuki: Let's go quickly, they're running out!

Uzuki: Wait! Don't run fast!

Fumizuki: Don't run fast because Uzuki can't keep up.

The girls did almost nothing and kept the pace and Uzuki began to fall behind while he yells for them to wait for her.

At that point the destroyers meet the first division, Kaga and Akagi jump and avoid a collision with the Mutsuki-class destroyers, but Kaga did not see the straggler and Uzuki ends up colliding with Kaga.

Kaga: Are you okay?

At that point, Uzuki stands up from the fall and when she sees Kaga, she is filled with terror at colliding with a very recognized and powerful kansen. Kaga looks at her with concern, but because of Kaga's cold aura, for Uzuki, that look terrifies her to levels. that I had never felt.