CHAPTER 15

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane girls fire their AA weapons at the enemy, but the enemy is too many that they have trouble dealing with all of them and in the end they would be overwhelmed with such numbers.

Javelin: It has no end.

Laffey: We may be in trouble.

At the words of Javelin and Laffey, several Spitfire planes appeared and fired at the enemy planes, managing to shoot them down.

Cleveland: Friendly Interceptors?

In that they all saw Unicorn who joins the fight.

Unicorn: Don't mess with our friends!

In that Unicorn's unicorn transforms into a life size unicorn and she rides it, then in the air she deploys more planes and the enemy planes are shot down.

Kaga sees Unicorn somewhat surprised.

Kaga: So that brat is an aircraft carrier, with that skinny body it's not much food, but prey is prey.

Kaga grabs her mask and her mask lights up and disappears from Kaga's hands, Kaga's aircraft carrier lights up and from her glow emerges a gigantic 9-tailed fox.

Cleveland: (Shock) What the hell!?

They were all shocked by what they see, a fox appeared out of nowhere.

Kaga: I'm going to devour you!

Unicorn: Nigerundayoooooooo!

Unicorn starts to run away from Kaga's fox, the fox deploys more planes to shoot down Unicorn, Javelin tries to stop it by shooting into the sky, but just then some torpedoes travel towards her, and Laffey realizes that so she pushes Javelin and Laffey takes the torpedoes for her, Javelin worries.

Javelin: Laffey!

Laffey: Laffey can still fight.

She lies, in reality she is very hurt, but she endures the pain, in that they see Ayanami in front of them.

Javelin: You are...

Ayanami: Destroyer of the Sakura IJN Ayanami empire of the Ayanami class.

Ayanami launches into combat drawing her sword and Javelin manages to parry the blow by blocking it with her spear.

Ayanami: Behold the power of the demon.

Javelin: Why are you doing this?

Ayanami: Because we're enemies, it's obvious.

Then Ayanami fires her cannons and Javelin avoids all the shots, meanwhile Unicorn continues to fight against the Kaga Fox, the fox easily shoots down all the planes sent by Unicorn, in that the anti-aircraft fire begins to cover the area where Unicorn is and Unicorn defends herself as best she can, Laffey tries to help her, but her injuries prevent her from doing anything about it.

Kaga: (Disappointed) What's wrong? This is not considered a challenge.

Akagi: Fufufu, I see you're having a lot of fun Kaga.

Kaga: Disappointed by their fighting level.

The girls defended themselves as they could, but it is insufficient, the enemy has the best offensive power at the moment, Azur Lane does not have the coverage of any battleship, heavy cruiser and the only available aircraft carrier fights for its life so they cannot count with her or save her.

On the other hand, Javelin was trying to avoid Ayanami to save Unicorn, but Ayanami doesn't let her, after Ayanami fires torpedoes, she avoids them by jumping onto the deck of a heavy cruiser and Ayanami also gets on the heavy cruiser.