CHAPTER 14

THIRD PERSON POV

In Formidable's ship, Formidable begins to wake up, she sees our protagonist with a blue face and bloody from nosebleeds from not resisting blood pressure when being squeezed against Formidable's tits.

Formidable: (Worried) Her Majesty her? Alright?

Me: (dying) I don't know, you tell me.

Formidable: What happened to you last night, because you are naked and you smells bad?

Me: I went to bathe at dawn because I couldn't stand the heat and when I came back you took my hand and hugged me like I was a stuffed animal to cuddle with, you kept me like this all night and you broke my back... Agh it hurts the whole body, it was a Chinese torture that I lost consciousness for several minutes...

Formidable turns pale, for her majesty's daughter to be injured by her because of her, that chilled her to the bone.

Formidable: (Terrified) Please excuse me, I didn't mean to hurt you!

Me: I know, I know, I know, next time we'll sleep in separate beds, okay?

Formidable: Yes, yes, yes.

Me: With a yes she seems fine to me and don't be terrified that I don't bite.

Formidable: I see, what are you going to do about the morning meeting with Jean Bart? I don't think you can attend like this.

Me: Well, do it yourself.

Terrific: What?

Me: That's your punishment for leaving me in such a badly state.

Liz gets up and limps to the bathroom and then when she comes out of the bathroom she hands some documents to Formidable.

Me: Here are all the points to discuss, so memorize them all and good luck.

Formidable: Wait.

Me: what do you say? If you have all the time in the world, use your Zawarudo and that's it.

Formidable: Huh? What is that about sawarudo?

Me: You have the power to stop time, so use it.

Formidable: It's only a few seconds that I can maintain the technique!

Me: Then you have extra seconds to study the report.

Awesome: Okay, I'll do it, but if something goes wrong it's your fault.

Me: No, no, it will be your fault, who left me in this unfortunate state? If it wasn't for my injuries you gave me last night I would go and give the lecture.

Formidable: It's okay.

Me: Just relax and don't get nervous, just think that it's an audit with her majesty and she's done.

Awesome: (That example just made me more nervous than usual.)

Then Formidable leaves the room walking like a robot, it made me laugh a little to see her walk like that, but I held it in, when she left the room I couldn't stand it and I laughed until I couldn't anymore, then I walk to the window and open it so that air enters and refreshes my hot body.

Me: It's hot and my laughing fit made me feel hotter, ufff, you can tell it's summer.

I couldn't stand it and I got into the shower once more to freshen up, before that I sent a message in morse code to Jean Bart's office that I will be absent from the morning conference due to occupational accidents and not to treat badly to my replacement, then I get a text from Jean Bart giving me a thumbs up.

THIRD PERSON POV

While at the base of Pearl Harbor Wales and her friends are talking quietly when the door opens abruptly surprising everyone.

London: The sirens are attacking us!

Wales: The siren!? intercept them immediately! This is not a simulacrum!

London: Understood!

Cleveland runs to the window and she sees the port being bombed by siren planes, she gets upset and grabs her cloak and runs out of the office.

Wales: sirens attacking now? But what a terrible coincidence...

Illustrious: Impossible... Is it...?

In the port Cleveland runs and some planes fire at her, but the bullets miss hitting the ground.

Cleveland: Cleveland Knight of the Seas...

In that the Cleveland cruise ship anchored in port begins to light up.

Cleveland: (jumping into the sea) Going into battle!

In that the cruiser fragments into hundreds of mental cubes equipping Cleveland and then she sees some planes trying to attack her, but she easily shoots them down by shooting her cannons and then she lands in the sea.

Cleveland: What do you think of the ultimate weapon that mankind developed to combat the siren!?

In that an enemy plane fires missiles at it, several missiles hit near Cleveland and only splashes of sea are seen, the plane makes a turn, but is shot down, Cleveland emerges from the sea column unharmed from the air attack.

Cleveland: It's us with the power of warships embedded in our bodies!

At Cleveland's sentence, most of the forward ships join the defense of the base.

Cleveland: With the power to defeat them!

The girls kept shooting, shooting down the enemy planes, in which two planes point towards the base, Javelin and Laffey are going to intercept the two planes and in a cinematic that they try to imitate the telephone game they shoot down those planes.

Cleveland: I think those were the last.

In that she begins to rain cherry petals on the allied base and they surprise the girls.

Akagi: [Yes, we were created by mankind to fight the siren, but a difference in belief split the four main countries into two factions.]

In that Cleveland look in the direction where the petals swirl in the distance, there was no doubt, something massive is coming.

Kaga: [One faction is limited to using only powers created by humanity, that's you: Royal and Union.]

Akagi: [And the other faction...]

In that two aircraft carriers of the Sakura empire are revealed to everyone, there was no doubt, it is the first aircraft carrier division of the Sakura empire.

Cleveland: It's the 1st Aircraft Carrier Division!

Javelin: What are they doing here?

Cleveland: I have no idea.

Akagi: [The faction that uses siren technology to defeat sirens, us Iron Blood and Sakura Empire.]

In that, the planes of both aircraft carriers begin to take off, filling the sky with multiple enemy planes, not only them, several siren planes were also deployed together for this offensive, many planes flew towards the base and bombed without problems, the anti-aircraft fire of the girls it was insufficient to deal with too many enemy aircraft.

Akagi: [Akagi First Division...]

Kaga: [Kaga First Division...]

Akagi/Kaga: [You can admire and tremble]

TO BE CONTINUE...............................