CHAPTER 21

THIRD PERSON POV

  Queen Elizabeth calls the Azur Lane base and now talks to Wales who is surprised by the queen's call to her.

  QE: [Your wait is over dear friend, I and my great noble fleet have arrived!]

  Wales: [Thank you very much, our allies are under attack.]

  QE: [Don't worry my dear friend, I'm aware of that, I've already moved some chips so rest easy.]

  Wales: [Really?  Thank you very much for the help]

  QE: [Do you remember that ship I told you about]

  Wales: [Ah, that aircraft carrier]

  QE: [It's time to test your power]

  Wales: [I see, then see you later]

  QE: [Yes, see you]

  The communication is cut off and Wales sighs in relief in her chair.

  Illustrious: What's up?

  Wales: The queen is going to intervene in the conflict.

  Meanwhile Enterprise continues fighting against Zuikaku, the P125s continued to shoot down the Imperial planes that were trying to attack Enterprise from behind.

  Zuikaku: Sister!  Where is the cavalry!?

  Shokaku: I'm trying to do that, but it seems like the enemy's aerial skills are superior!

  Zuikaku: Come on woman!  We are talking about two aircraft carriers against one!

  Zuikaku then continued trying to cut Enterprise, only she wouldn't let herself be hit by Zuikaku's sword.

  Zuikaku: That's all you have Gray Ghost!?

  Enterprise: NOPE, but thanks for asking.

  At that Enterprise makes a movement that makes the blade of Zuikaku's sword slip and then she makes a submission hold and sends her flying and Enterprise shoots an arrow, Zuikaku barely manages to stabilize herself in the air and reflects the arrow, the arrow transforms into a Dauntless plane and then bombs a surprised Zuikaku.

  Zuikaku: (Seeing the plane coming) AAHHHHHHHHHHH!

  BBOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

  Zuikaku was hit and Shokaku worried about her.

  Shokaku: Zuikaku!

  Zuikaku emerges from the explosion badly injured, on the other hand, the rescue fleet faces off against the Iron Blood fleet.

  Javelin: Do we really have to fight among ourselves?

  Eugen: Ara, how cute, she has fighting problems, let's see, let's see how this develops.