CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON POV

  A few minutes ago, two Royal Navy cruise ships were sailing through these waters.

  Suffolk: Intelligence has said that a new warship has been deployed in these waters, if we can get our hands on the information and take some photos, the queen may well give us a great reward.

  Norfolk: (Fear) Infiltration mission?  Are we really going against a battleship?  She's cold and she's not feeling well, I want to go home.

  Suffolk: If you're so afraid, why did you join the royal navy?  Besides, everything will be fine, we're just the advance guard and we're on a reconnaissance mission.

  Norfolk: I know, but what if everything gets out of hand?

  Suffolk: Don't worry, if it gets out of control, we have the support of the Queen and the Hood who would give us artillery support.  Hmmm, I only see Clouds, sea and fog, there is nothing around and if that battleship appears out of nowhere, our mighty queen and Hood will be here to scare them away, Hahahahaha.

  Norfolk: By the way, I still don't understand why the queen was deployed on this mission, she is already her age and her ship is from the predreagnougth generation... Wait!  My radar detects something ahead!

  Suffolk: What?  Let me check. (Checks radar and horizon) They are ships of Iron Blood, a squadron of mass production destroyers.  Quick friend!  Report it to Hood!

  Norfolk: My antenna has frozen, the radio is unusable!

  Suffolk: If you're useless, well we have no choice but to fend for ourselves, we'll wait for the big ladies to catch up with us.  Actions station!

  Norfolk: (Scared) Oh no, I'm scared.

  Suffolk: We're two cruisers, we'll be fine, come on!

  In that the girls approach the destroyers while Norfolk has doubts, but she still follows her partner, if Suffolk says they will be fine, then they will be fine, she is her superior after all.

  The German destroyers fire and both girls evade the attack.

  Suffolk: That was close.

  Norfolk: I still don't know why they shoot at us, aren't we in a peace treaty?

  Suffolk: That's because, although we have a cold war, our relations are quite tense, if you want more details ask the foreign office.

  The girls fire in a counterattack managing to hit several destroyers leaving them burning, then they fire their torpedoes and manage to shoot down several destroyers, now they see 5 destroyers sinking.

  Norfolk: Sugoi, I didn't know we're that strong.

  Suffolk: Don't be so naive, those destroyers were clearly not going to be a match for us, plus it seems that Iron Blood is testing us, without a doubt something very bad is going to happen.

  ¿???: I knew it was an ambush by Lolizabeth, are they looking for us?

  In that the two British women turn around and see Prinz Eugen, of course, both girls do not recognize her, but clearly she had slipped behind her back and they had not noticed her.

  Suffolk: Danger!  Iron Blood ship detected behind our backs!

  Norfolk: I detect another capital ship on the horizon, heading 4-2-6!

  The girl looks in the direction of the horizon and sees another capital ship approaching.

  Suffolk: This time it will be difficult.