🐍 Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Chapter 1 🐍

A/N: Hiyas everyone! Book 4 starts today (finally!) but there's are some things I have to say before we jump right in so this AN will be a long one.

— So obviously, this book is going to focus on the story of Aladdin, the Disney version mind you, and I had to research A LOT about the culture in the movie. It has come to my attention that there is too many cultural influences in the movie, making it hard to describe half the things in here, so to make it easier and not to offend anyone who are these ethnicities, I'm going to simplify the cultures into two groups: Indian and Middle Eastern. It's not the fact that I don't see a problem with the cultural influences, it just makes it easier on what to base it on, again sorry if this offends anyone but it got kinda hard to keep track of at least 10 (that's how many I counted just from looking it up but I'm sure there's more 😔) cultural differences in the movie so based on my understanding, the main cultures that influenced it are India and Middle Eastern countries. It also helps to narrow it down to those two cultures since I'm not very good at describing fashion, I can at least base it on something that existed in the past and use that to describe it. Don't worry, from my research, there are going to be a few clothing terms I'll encounter and will explain it to you, or provide a picture to avoid offending anyone based on my descriptions at least, so you'll know what I'm talking about.

— Also, since September is coming, I have a trip planned on the 17th-22nd, in which I'll be out of the country and I don't want to deal with out of country fees (expensive internet 😣), so there will be no publishing that week. Instead, it'll only be on Saturday September 16th and 23rd when I'll be able to post, which should be a little before halfway the progress of book 4. Depending on how many chapters I can finish before then, I might do 3 chapters to be released each Saturday, if not then it'll just be two. I'll remind you guys again with the nearing of the dates.

— As of right now, I am on book 5 with only about 20 chapters remaining in the book (I'm getting stuck on battles and don't want to put more money than I already have in the game 😅) so hopefully when book 4 is done being written, I'll be finished with book 5 so I know what to expect when writing it.

— Last one guys! I hope you guys have been paying attention to my side stories because a lot of details from the side stories will be in this work, so if you haven't read them, it never hurts to go check them out and read the story, that way you'll know what to expect. Remember, most of the side stories are in the previous work so check it out when you can!

I know it's a lot but I had to get it off my chest, especially the first one. I hope you guys enjoy the story and leave a like when you can! 💖 (8/30/23)

One night, while Angel is sleeping, the mirror starts to glow, ripples appearing as a picture forms in her dreams.

Angel opens her eyes, and his welcomes by the sight of a night sky, with stars littering the sky. She takes a deep breath, only to cover her mouth at hot dry and arid the air around her is. (It feels so dry...) She thinks as she looks around her, surprised at the sight in front of her. Around her were piles and dunes of sand, as far as the eye can see, maybe even further. She looks around, confused at the scenery, hoping to see any sign of life around her, only to fail as she is met with more sand. (Am I in a desert?) She thinks as she sees the miles of sand around her. Suddenly, her thoughts are interrupted as she sees someone walking, no running, in the distance. A closer inspection and she sees a chubby man with loose pants, a thin shirt with a vest over it, running in the sand, panting as he looks around for someone or someone, which Angel thought was a lost cause with the sand filling her field her vision. His eyes widen and he runs faster, the exhaustion catching up to him either from running in the sand, the arid air, or maybe even both as he runs towards another figure that Angel missed in the desert: a man with a long thin beard sitting on top of a black horse with what looks like a black robe and turban on his head, with a bright red parrot on his right shoulder. The man ran towards him in a hurry, tripping on the sand as he kneels and look above him, seeing that the man and the horse menacingly glare at him for his arrival. "You...are late," The man named Jafar says as he looks at the man below him with a glare, a hint of anger in his voice.