✨Side Story 32: Say it with Dancing! ✨

A/N: Quick question for you guys: What is the best day of the weekend? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

"So we do it like this?" Angel asks Kalim as she and Grim stand on one leg, trying to get a sense of balance before moving their arms, trying to smoothly move their arms to the beat.

"Yep! Just like that!" Kalim says as he watches them wobbling from the balance while doing the same thing as the others. "Keep your balance and just move your arms like that!"

"Urgh..." Grim groans as he carefully moves his arms, trying to keep his balance. "This is hard. What kind of dancing requires you to stand on one leg?"

"It's not balance," Kalim says as he quickly moves his arms and start to plant his other feet on the ground, spinning around. "It's about how fun it is!"

"I don't see anything 'fun' with this at all," Grim mumbles only to wobble faster and ends up falling on the floor. "Ouch!"

"Oh, Grim, you okay?" Kalim asks in concern. "I should have told you that  your arms could have centered your balance."

"And you didn't think to say that before?!"

"Well, I always thought everyone knew it, ha ha," Kalim laughs while Grim sighs.

"This guy, I swear," Grim mumbles as he stands up, trying to dust himself off. "I'm taking a break," he says as he sits on the edge of the fountain in the courtyard.

"Jamil always said rest was important," Kalim thinks for a moment. "Maybe a party can help people rest!"

Grim only sighs at the suggestion. "Here we go again..."

Kalim laughs and looks at Angel, still trying to balance on her leg but also moving slowly, a serious face on her. "How's it going, Angel?" he asks, distracting her.

"Ah!" She exclaims as she starts to wobble, waving her arms to steady herself, succeeding as she sighs in relief and regains her balance.

"Oops, sorry about that," he says as he watches her put her other foot down. "DIdn't know you were focusing. You had this serious face on that I thought you were uncomfortable."

"I mean, it's not like we stand on one foot all the time," she says. "In fact, we don't actually dance as much dealing with balance, now that I think about it."

"WHAAAAAT?!" Kalim exclaims, shocking the duo. "You guys don't dance as much? Dancing is everything in the Scalding Sands!"

"We don't have parties everyday that requires dancing though," Grim retorts.

"You don't need a party to dance!" Kalim happily says. "Me and Jamil used to dance all the time when we were kids. In fact, dancing was a main component in our lives! Jamil doesn't dance as much anymore, but I always try to take the time to dance! It describes our feelings after all. My dad used to say, if your ever have a feeling, just say it with dancing!"

"But, we're not as good as you or Jamil," Angel states, remembering how the well the two danced during the oasis party. Even Jade and Azul were impressed, maybe with the fact that their were mermen and the fact that Azul was an octopus, trying his best to comprehend how nimble they were dancing.

"Who says that you have to be a good dancer to just dance?" Kalim says with a smile. "You just...dance!"

"Isn't that what we've been doing so far?" Grim asks.

"Not really," Kalim says, making Grim growl. "I mean, having balance is the basics of dancing. If you're not balanced, then you'll be falling all over the place. Plus, many traditional dances of the Scalding Sands requires moves that you'll be focus on one leg, so I say it never hurts to try and cover everything!"