👑 The Beautiful Tyrant: Chapter 25 👑

A/N: I found out that Wattpad has this wonderful feature where I don't have to manually go in and publish my chapters and instead, schedule a release date and time for the chapters to be released. This saved me SOOOOOO much time and I can actually focus on studying. Now from now until the 13th, chapters will be released at 1 pm CST Wednesday and Saturday! ✌🏽

The music ends, making Angel turn it of from the repeat mode. "I've also arranged for original choreography to accompany the song. Here, I'll pull up dance video with a similar dynamic to provide you with a visual aid of what out performance will look like when it's finished," Vil says as he looks at his phone. "There should be plenty of videos from professional dance groups on Magicam...Ah, here we are," he says as he faces the phone to the group.

"I know the deal here," Grim says as he looks at the phone. "You gotta watch a commercial before you get to the video, right?"

The phone shows a white screen, with petals raining down, and a person standing in the middle of it, the familiar face of Neige smiling at the camera, focusing on parts of his face. "Keep your skin as soft as powdered snow," he says as he smiles at the camera, with the petals landing on his face, only to seem like it bounced off it. "This UVV foundation is made to protect all your delicate curves. It's finally here: a magical sunblock that makes all your wishes come true," he says as he delicately holds the product in his hands, smiling at the camera.

"Félicité Cosmestics: Precious Protection Foundation," a voice says as Neige looks at the camera.

"Here, come closer..." He says and the camera zooms in closer to him, fading to black.

"Oh yeah, that Neige guy is gonna be at the SDC too, right?" Ace says, remembering the conversation before. "Cater was saying he's the most popular entertainer on Magicam."

"Hm," Jamil hums in thought. "He'll garner a lot of votes, I'm sure."

"He's the Royal Sword Academy representative," Rook states.

"So he's our rival!" Kalim says.

"Precisely," Rook answers. "The road we travel towards victory must be necessity go squarely through him. Still..." Rook pauses. "Those rose-red lips and glossy black hair...That endearing smile that could charm anyone in an instant...A rival though he may be, oh, c'est beau!"

"He does seem very charming," Angel comments, only to think for a moment. He keeps being familiar to her. Maybe it's because everyone is probably talking about him recently and seeing his face everywhere from seeing people watch the commercial or the fact that her memory is starting to fail her, but the name keeps ringing in her mind. The guy she met was named Neige and he had the same features as the Neige here...but why did she have a feeling that they were both the same person? She shakes the thought out of her head. Again, what's are the chances that she of all people ran into a celebrity like him in a dingy antique store?

"I've got a tuna bonanza riding on this competition!" Grim exclaims. "We gotta take home the gold!"

"..." Epel quietly watches the scene.

"Cease your frivolous chatter and focus on the dance video," Vil reprimands the group as they become quiet and look at the video. "This time, losing is absolutely not an option," he mumbles.