01

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Rsz0IeLMFBa21a2X9ShKU?si=uKYfF0ZYSyulqhKaxgSJuw

com/playlist/2Rsz0IeLMFBa21a2X9ShKU?si=uKYfF0ZYSyulqhKaxgSJuw

"here's your schedule for this week

"here's your schedule for this week." Seungmin's manager handed him a piece of paper. His eyes scanned the whole text and let out a sigh.

There were no empty spaces.

Meaning there was no free time for him to rest and just breathe for a little while.

This is starting to take a toll on his health. Its like the same thing last week. Not even a day to relax.

But last week was messier, hopefully this week is different. He got involved in some dating scandal and a handful of accusations left and right. The company shut down all of these rumors and denied the allegations because it was all bs. Thank god they didn't escalated or things would have been worse for him.

Sometimes he wonders how people can pull some crazy stories out of their ass and share it with the media.

It was utterly ridiculous. Some people are so desperate to bring him down. What could they gain out of it? Is it satisfying to watch someone's downfall?.

He pressed his lips into a thin line. He tilted his head back and stared blankly at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temple.

It's Monday, he needed to rehearse.He had a tour scheduled for this week. He just sat for a moment and shook his head.

He stood up, tidied himself and made his way out of the company building to go outside and grab something to drink.

It didn't go as well as he would like. He wanted a peaceful morning yet here he is bombarded with a ton of photographers. Thank heavens that his body guards were there.

"Kim Seungmin are the dating rumors true?"

"Can you confirm your current relationship status?"

'Nah I've got nothing to confirm because I've been single all this time.' He thought and fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"How about the middle school bullying issue? Can you address it?"

'Man i was home schooled.' He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

He dropped the plan of stopping by to get coffee and went straight to the studio where his vocal lessons were held.

He just asked his manager if he could bring him some.

At the studio he rehearsed some of his songs

At the studio he rehearsed some of his songs. Both his very own and song covers he will perform.

He wanted to do a song cover of Han Jisung's latest song 'Miserable'. Han is a friend of his. He's in a 3 member band, a trio.