21

Another cop first asked them what is the reason why they want to see the files since it's confidential. Han knew someone from the police, he just stated the name of the official and said that he and Seungmin might know something about Haneul.

With that, the cop handed the two of them the brown envelope.

He hesitated whether he should open the files or give it back to the cop and stay ignorant about it. But Han was waiting for him to read it.

He closed his eyes shut, took a deep breath and pulled the documents out of the envelope.

He opened the folder labeled

Lee Haneul

At the first page he saw Haneul's mug shot. It was for sure her, her eyes looked dead and lifeless. His eyes wandered down to the list of her criminal records and basic information.

She was arrested for hacking, and doxing multiple celebrities and famous personalities. She was later sent to a psychiatric ward since she is diagnosed to be sick mentally. There was even a note written about her lunatic personality.

I'm signing this letter confirming that my daughter, Lee Haneul will be placed under the hospital care till further notice.

At the end of the letter was the name of her mother according to the basic information indicated. At the top of her name was her signature.

There were photos of her during her time at the psychiatric ward. She looked empty.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He didn't want to believe it. He wanted to wake up from this nightmare, he wanted to convince himself that this was not the Haneul that he treasured so deeply. That this was not the same girl who he spent his lonely days and nights with. He read through everything, every record and every case.

Seungmin recalled their first meeting and fear entered his system. He now realize how strange it was for her to get pass through his security.

It was strange how she can always know what he was up to.

Maybe it was nothing but creepy. He just romanticized everything, their interactions and their relationship.

Just like that, he couldn't think straight anymore. He didn't know what he should do.

"She's dangerous Seungmin..." Han said once again, Seungmin knew Han was right.

"Han... I don't know..." Seungmin was on the verge of crying.

"I love her Han..." He said,

"She's manipulating you Seungmin, i don't want to see you get hurt..." Han said, his tone were laced with concern. "Everything is fake. She doesn't love you, she wants to tear you down for the sake of her satisfaction. Just look at what happened to these people! She's evil! A spawn of Satan himself." Han exclaimed. "I don't want you to be one of her victims. I don't want to see you broken please" He sat closer to him and patted his shoulder.

"I want to talk to her first." Seungmin said,

"I don't know Seungmin, just be safe please..." Han pleaded.