02

The next day was busy as usual. He was still rehearsing for his upcoming concert. He has gotten a memo about being more careful and staying away from trouble or issues that will put his career at risk.

He has no time to socialize to be honest. He's got no time for himself, how could he have time to hang out with someone? He can't even go out with his friends.

Chan invited him to hangout together with Han and Changbin but he sadly turned him down due to his busy schedule.

He warmed up his throat before singing. He made some adjustments with instrumentals for a few songs. He also planned to release a snippet of his new unreleased song to tease his fans.

Tuesday passed rather quickly. It was uneventful, yet stressful... Does that make sense?

To sum it up, it was just another day of practicing over and over again but he got to be careful so he won't strain his voice.

Wednesday came and it was the first day of his 3 day concert. He was excited to perform, he loves seeing his fans enjoy his music that he worked hard for.

He had a fun time, the crowd sang along with him. He talked with his fans and ended the night with 'Waiting for us'.

The concert lasted for hours. He was incredibly tired. Sleeping after this long day sounds like heaven.

He made it back to the hotel he was staying in and flopped onto his bed. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

He woke up in the dead of the night. Around 2:30am. He couldn't go back to sleep which is a bummer. He was still feeling tired. His phone beside him lit up.

It was a message from an unknowned number. The text stated the room he was staying in.

That was definitely creepy. It sent shivers down to his spine. Is it another sasaeng?

He received another message which was a file. He didn't want to open it, what if it contains some virus? What if he click on it and shit goes wrong?

Still he couldn't help it. Curiosity is getting the best of him. He knows that ignoring the message would be the best move but it seems like his hand move on its own.

The file contained his unreleased songs. He gulped and took a sharp breath.

'Calm down Seungmin' he kept on reminding himself and took deep breaths.