09

Just like that she was really gone. They had no contact, but for some reason he still thinks that she's out there.

And she's probably watching him or stalking him.

As crazy as it sounds he was not bothered by it. He didn't tell a single soul about her. Till now not even his security and manager knows about that incident. He thought nothing of it.

He didn't know how dangerous she was. How weird and scary their meeting was. It seems like he was not taking this seriously. Whoever Haneul is, remains a mystery.

Without Haneul his life was uneventful like always. Now he just focused all of his attention onto his new album.

Seungmin sometimes talk out loud thinking Haneul can hear him rant. He just mutter stuff into thin air.

And she probably does. We just don't know how, but she can.

She was aware of everything Seungmin did. She knew exactly what's going on with his life. His schedule, routine, and mannerisms.

She kept watching over him. She can be labeled as an obsessed fan.

A few weeks had passed and Seungmin got invited to an event to perform. The only ones invited were social media personalities, singers, actors and actresses. There were also journalists and interviewers.

Seungmin didn't want to go but the company sent him. He was required to attend the ball.

When he entered and walked in the red carpet, the flashing lights were blinding. He smiled sweetly for the camera and an reporter came up to him and ask him about how he feels about the event.

'I couldn't care less tbh'

"I feel kind of nervous, yet I'm excited to meet everyone who are also attending this event." He lied through his teeth.

He knew that most of these people are judging each other at the back of their minds yet they smile and greet each other so warmly. It made him sick knowing how fake everything was.

The night has gotten deeper and the event had an after-party. That means drinking.....

A lot...

He grabbed himself a shot glass and sat on an empty sofa.

The moment he sat down an actress clung herself onto him. She hugged his arm tightly and tried to engage in a conversation with him.

It was Daia, she's a well knowned actress. He has heard a few complaints about her attitude. From stylist to staff members.

She was pampered, netizens treat her like some sort of princess. She has gotten used to being handled like a gem.

Well, she does put on a sweet act when a camera is on her way.

He laughed awkwardly and tried to distance himself but it was no use. She was clinging like a leech. Like her life depended on it. He was cringing but he couldn't get her off.

"Enjoying the night?" Daia asked and smiled from ear to ear. It was quite loud so she had to raise her voice to be heard.

"It's fine i guess." He responded. It was starting to get uncomfortable.

He kept his responses short trying to avoid making the conversation longer.

He felt a couple of cameras flashed in their way.

'oh shit'

He can already envision all sorts of crazy articles people will come up with.