19

Since Seungmin is not allowed to leave the studio. Haneul will always be in his room.

They will have their little date and movie nights there.

Haneul even brought different kinds of gifts for Seungmin. It was nothing fancy or expensive, it was mostly knitted cardigans, coasters, beanies, etc.

They were happy, Seungmin had the feeling of contentment. Ever since he confessed, he's visibly happier. Even his manager and the staff noticed it, but they didn't know why. He never left the building anyway.

They will see him smiling from ear to ear while he make himself a cup of coffee or grab something from the vending machine.

Manager Min was confused but he was at ease that Seungmin was alright.

He didn't make an appearance in any events or award shows for a month to let the netizens cool down. But it seems like he's unaffected by it. In contrast to what happened back then with the Daia issue.

Han Jisung, from 3racha decided to visit Seungmin since it's been a long time since they met. They were very close and they used to hang out often during their trainee days. Now they don't go out as much because of their busy schedule. They still kept in touch tho.

He wanted to see how Seungmin was doing since it's been a month since his name was heard. From what he knows, Seungmin was taking a break from the media.

He knocked in Seungmin's room and he was surprised to see Han.

"Hey how are you doing?" Han asked, Seungmin stepped aside letting Jisung in. Jisung patted Seungmin's back and walked inside.

Jisung's eyes wandered around Seungmin's room and landed on the knitted sweater. His eyes lit up and he seemed to be amazed.

"Whoa, where did you get this?" He asked, Seungmin chuckled.

"That is a gift... from someone." He smiled from ear to ear unable to contain his happiness.

Jisung was happy to see his friend like this. It's something that he has never witnessed before. It was

Jisung gave him a teasing look and laughed, "so the rumors were true huh, who is the lucky one?" He asked.

"It's a secret." He said.

"Come on i swear I won't snitch." Han raised his right hand as if he was giving a pledge.

Seungmin shook his head and Han pouted looking defeated.

Seungmin knew Han wouldn't snitch. The two were close friends and Seungmin trusted Han with his life.

"She's not my girlfriend yet." He emphasized the last word.

"Well she will be soon right?" Han teased.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" Seungmin asked.

"Of course I won't, why would i?" Han scoffed and clicked his tongue.

"Well she's the one who stayed by my side when the Daia issue broke the internet..." He smiled as he reminisced.

Han noticed how dreamy his friend talk about this girl. A smile formed on his lips,

"When my life was filled with stress and it was colorless at the same time, she brought the thrill back into my life." Seungmin added. "She saw me during my worst yet stayed... She didn't turn her back on me." He finished. He whipped his phone out from his pocket and showed him a photo he took while Haneul was sleeping.

"Her name is Haneul."

The color from Han's face was drained. His eyes are wide, lips were parted, in shocked and in disbelief. Seungmin was confused about Han's reaction. It was like Han was hit by a truck or he just saw a ghost.