20

"Jisung? What's wrong--"

"You're not serious right? You're kidding?" Jisung cut him off, Seungmin was confused at his reaction. His brows furrowed as he shook his head.

"I am..." He said in a low tone,

"Her last name?" Han asked,

"What's up with the questions--" once again Jisung ignored him. It was kind of annoying but his friend was in panic mode so he chose to remain calm.

"Her last name." Han repeated himself. Seungmin sighed,

"I don't know... She never told me..." Seungmin admitted. Han took a deep breath still in disbelief, he took a step back and took a glance around the room.

"Does she ever go in here?" He asked almost inaudible. He tapped his foot against the floor at a face pace,

"Yes, she visits me regularly since I can't go out--"

"Oh my god..." Han whispered and rubbed his temple pacing back and forth. Seungmin heard him mutter something but he couldn't hear him clearly.

Han looked paranoid and afraid, which further confused him.

"There might be cameras installed here," he whispered. "You're not safe with her dude." He added.

Seungmin didn't want to believe Han. He shook his head and argued,

"No, she will never hurt me--"

"You didn't even know her last name! I doubt that you even know who she is." He whisper-yelled still checking every corner of the room.

"She can probably hear you..." Seungmin informed. "She's probably watching... But calm down..."

"What?" Han asked and he tensed up.

"But don't worry! She'll never hurt me or anyone--" he tried to defend Haneul but Han knew how dangerous she was.

"Listen here Seungmin, she's crazy. She's wanted, She committed a mass number of hacking crimes. Heck! She escaped from a fucking psychiatric ward." He tried to explain without screaming and panicking. Han couldn't believe the girl Seungmin was talking about was a wanted criminal.

He didn't was Seungmin to be harmed. He wanted to protect his friend from that mad woman.

Seungmin doesn't want to admit it but it makes perfect sense that it's the reason why Haneul would want her identity to remain a mystery.

"She's a psychopath." He added. "She's probably putting on a fake personality to get on your good side! What's worse is you fell for her!" He held both sides of his head.

Seungmin swallowed a lump on his throat,

"You got the wrong person, she's ---"

"That's Lee Haneul." Jisung said. "Come." He grabbed Seungmin's arm and dragged him out of his room. Security was about to stop him when they were about to set foot outside the building but Han said they'll be back soon and they better stay away.

Now the two of them are about to enter a police station. Seungmin's breathing rate was fast, he was scared to know something bad about Haneul.

"Can we see the record of Lee Haneul?" Han asked,

A cop led them to a room and asked them to wait. The two of them sat beside each other and waited for the cop to come back.