07

So they made it back without being caught. They stopped at the parking lot and shared a laugh.

"That was nerve wracking." Seungmin took his cap off and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Glad you had fun." She said. "Well then I better get going. Good luck on your concert!" She waved goodbye and drove off.

Seungmin entered his hotel room and laid on his bed with a smile on his face. He never felt this alive before. It was a different kind of excitement, probably not a good one.

Since he's in an extra good mood, his concert went excellent.

He even got a few questions about why he's in such a good mood or why he seems so happy. He just said that he was happy that he made his fans happy. It was the last day, and he wanted to make it memorable for them.

The 3rd day, the day when that mysterious woman will finally reveal her name. He thought he spotted her in the crowd, but he couldn't get a clear view.

When it was 2:00 am he went to the rooftop.

"Wow you're so early today." She said.

"You're already here. Excited to see me huh?" Seungmin teased.

"You wish." She scoffed.

"Were you at the concert?" He asked. "I thought i saw you there." He continued.

"You have amazing eyesight." She commented.

"So you were there. But the tickets are sold out? And you said it yourself, you're not my fan. How'd you get in?" He asked.

"It's a secret." She wiggled her brows and flicked his forehead. He winced in pain and she just laughed at him.

"So... Your name?" He asked. She smiled,

"Haneul." she answered.

"Haneul?" He waited for her to say her last name.

"Just Haneul." She said. Seungmin nodded and shrugged.

"So Ms. Haneul the stalker, what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Want to steal?" She asked and waited for his reaction. Like she expected, his face turned into a concerned one. She fought back her laughter,

"Can we do something legal?" He suggested.

"Okay then Mr. Goody shoes. I was just joking anyways."

They ended up watching a movie from Haneul's phone.

The movie was about betreyal. It was an interesting story. Who would've thought someone could betray who they consider their sanctuary?

"That's just sad." Seungmin muttered.

"It is... Will this ever happened to you or me?" She asked and smiled. He just stared at her bewildered.

"Kim Seungmin, do you trust me?" Haneul asked.

Seungmin kept his mouth shut, not knowing how to answer her question. She chuckled already knowing the answer.

He didn't

"That's understandable." She shrugged.

"I just met you..." Seungmin tried to explain..

"I know, I'm not bitter about it don't worry." She reassured.

"Yeah i mean we can't trust someone we just met so easily." He further explained his point.

"I trust you." Haneul smiled.

"Huh?" What Seungmin let out was almost inaudible.

"I told you my name. It's a very big secret you know." She stated.