05

The next day of his concert also went well. When the night came he thought about not going. He put his phone on 'do not disturb' mode and went to sleep. Well he tried to sleep.

He can't. He was still bothered, he was anxious. He turned off DND and he expected to see threats, missed calls and a ton of messages. He didn't get any tho.

It was 3:36 am. He stood up and walked to the rooftop. He didn't know if she was still there. She told him to go there around 2:20.

"You're late." She said.

She was on the same spot she was in last night, still admiring the city from above. She somehow sensed him coming. She might have heard of his footsteps.

"You sure took your time." She added. "I really didn't expect you to come." She laughed.

"I didn't want to." He said with a blank face.

"Then why are you here?" She asked, and beckoned him to come closer beside her.

"Well you might do something crazy that will ruin my career." He stated.

"Understandable." She answered shortly.

"Who are you?" He can't even recall how many times he has asked this question.

"I'm..." She paused, "I'm a bad person." She said.

"Obviously." He scoffed. She laughed at about how blunt he is.

"I bet you can't be like this in public." She said.

Seungmin actually let out a chuckle and laughed.

"Yes I can't." He said. He joined her and they stared at the city from above. "You seem to enjoy the view from up here." He said.

"I do. I find it calming. It's beautiful." He couldn't help but stare. He noticed how soft her gaze is. He asked himself, how can this woman be a bad person? He couldn't believe it, she looked so gentle. He felt at ease, his fear completely vanished. He knew it was wrong, this is the same woman who can doxx him any time she want to. She claim to know everything about him. Yet she isn't asking him for anything which he found strange.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." She said, He scoffed and looked away. The woman chuckled.

"Bold of you to think i was looking at you." He muttered.

"I can literally feel your gaze and i can see you from my peripheral. You're beside me." She said.

"Whatever." He muttered. "What do you mean by 'I'm a bad person'?" He questioned. "Aside from the fact that you hacked me and stalked me."

"Everyone says that I am." She said.

"That's it?" Seungmin raised a brow up and tapped his foot against the floor waiting for her to continue.

"No, that's not all. But I'm not telling you more." She gave him a cheeky smile.

"Why'd you want me to come here?" He asked.

"I don't know. Just wanted you to take a break from your facade so you won't lose your mind. You can be an asshole to me I don't mind. You can vent , i don't mind." She explained.

"Why? So you can use it against me?" He asked as if he was seeing through her tactics.

"There goes my plans." She muttered but then chuckled.