17

Seungmin and Haneul didn't know about the twitter post. Neither of them has checked their phones. Seungmin returned back to the company only to find hundreds of reporters on his way.

He was taken aback by the numbers. He immediately got bombarded by questions.

"Kim Seungmin who were you with?"

"Was that your non-showbiz girlfriend?"

"Are you in a relationship, Kim Seungmin???"

"When are you going to reveal her name?"

Flashes of cameras made his eyes sore. He blinked a few times and tried to get away from the crowd. He tried to fend them off and covered his face with his arm.

He was finally rescued by his security. He knows what's next, a long scolding session.

Back at the studio, the hallways were silent. They probably know about the latest news.

He kept his head down low while his manager and the company ceo talk to him about the issue. He stepped his foot against the wooden floor quietly.

"I know you're aware how this will greatly affect your career." His manager started.

"You just got out of the recent scandal now we're going to have to face this one."

He pressed his lips into a thin line. He can sense their disappointment. He was embarrassed to face his manager. His manager is always the one who handles his mess.

"Are you actually dating someone?" He was asked,

He took a deep breath, technically he was not. But he didn't want to deny it. He just can't bring himself to do so. Even if their relationship was confusing, he didn't want to disregard it. In the end, he just kept his mouth shut.

"Silence means yes." His manager sighed heavy.

"Kim Seungmin this might end badly for you. You remember how messy things got with Daia's rumor." He knows it too well.

"You're aware of how netizens react to dating scandals don't you?"

He was scared to go through all of that again. At the same time he didn't want to drop Haneul.

"Who is she Kim Seungmin? We have to do a background check at the very least." Manager Min rubbed his temple and let out another sigh.

Seungmin kept his silence. Haneul did tell him how big of a secret her name was. Seungmin doesn't know why but he knows that it's best to not tell.

"We can't clear up anything if you stay silent. We need your word. For now we should deny the rumors again." The company head stated. Seungmin didn't respond and the ceo left.

"We need answers sooner or later." Manager Min said and left him all by himself.

He once again felt ashamed, he felt like he disappointed so many people. The Daia issue greatly affected his mental health.

He wondered how Haneul was doing. Was she also bombarded by the crowd? Knowing her, she most probably escaped them. But he can't help but be worried. What if she will also receive an overwhelming amount of hate because of this? What if she couldn't take it?