10

Everything was going well until Daia decided to steer some trouble. She's someone who causes issues once in a while to stay relevant at the top of headlines.

She grabbed his cheek and the back of his head for a kiss. He was frozen in place, taken aback by her sudden actions. He grabbed both of her hands and ripped them off him. He pushed her away but photos were already captured.

It just happens so quickly, he didn't even see it coming.

"What the?" It was a whisper but she could feel his anger. Seungmin gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"It was only a kiss" Daia chuckled and gave her usual sweet smile. He contained his anger the best he could but she was testing his patience.

"You sicko??" He muttered. Daia raised a brow up and scoffed, Offended by his choice of words. Clearly she was used to getting the princess treatment.

"What did you say?" She stood up, crossed her arms and took a step towards him. She wanted to intimidate him, to feel in charge of the whole situation.

"You heard me correctly." He clenched his fist trying to contain his anger.

"I'll give you a chance to apologize." Daia said and clicked her tongue.

"Why would i?!" His tone has gotten more agitated. He was beyond annoyed at this point. If he can smack her he probably would.

"Say sorry now or you'll regret it. I won't repeat myself next time. You will have to beg." She emphasized the last sentence.

"Why would i apologize to you spoiled brat?" He spat like venom.

"Okay then." She gave him a smug smirk.

Seconds later tears started to form in her eyes. Seungmin's brow's furrowed, confused by her switch up. she started to sob heavier and quickly gained the attention of many.

"How could you?! That was--" she cried heavily and people rushed to comfort her. "He kissed me! Without my consent!" She exclaimed which caused a ruckus.

That was bs! She was the one who suddenly grabbed him.

Seungmin glanced at everyone looking at him and he saw disappointment and disgust in their eyes.

He could hear all of the murmurs, all of their hate. Several cameras flashed on his way.

"The hell is wrong with that singer? Does he think he's a big shot?"

"How could he? He's disgusting"

"His head is getting big don't you think?"

He hated it, he hated that moment. It was like there was a lump stuck in his throat and his feet was glued to the ground. He started to get anxious, he was embarrassed, he felt defeated.

He wanted to explain and defend himself but he could not find the right words to say. The longer he stayed and talked the more fuel he would add to the fire.

He hesitated but he just left without saying a word. Of course he was bombarded on his way out but he made it back to his apartment anyway.