03

Now this was getting creepier. He clicked his tongue, still conflicted about what he should do. He can't think straight. He just woke up and received this.

He thought about calling his manager, or security. But what if that's the worst move he could do? What if this person is capable of something more extreme? What if this person does something worse if he didn't listen?

This person got information about his whereabouts and room number, which was scary enough because he has high security. How did this weirdo get pass them?

He went out of his hotel room and walked in the dark hallway of the hotel. Since it was the middle of the night, everyone else was asleep. There was no one outside.

The silence was deafening. The only sounds he can hear are his footsteps and his racing heart. He can feel his heart bursting out of his chest. He felt creeped out, scared and somewhat angry. His emotions are all mixed up.

As he climbed the stairs his heart beat raced quicker. He felt a lump on his throat and it was difficult to swallow. He slowly peeked his head and saw a figure, it was a woman. She was staring at the city lights while resting her hands on the railing.

He thought that the girl seemed at peace.

He walked closer to her and she turned her head towards him.

She gave him a smile, it gave him the chills.

"Hello" she muttered. This confused Seungmin. His brows furrowed in confusion. He looked around if there was anybody else. Maybe it was a different person. She chuckled and Seungmin stared at her. "It's me, i sent the text." She said and looked away, she went back to gazing the colorful city lights.

He felt annoyed, "what do you want?" He asked, ice cold.

"What a warm greeting." She stated sarcastically and laughed.

"What's so funny huh? How did you get those?" He asked referring to the files of his unreleased songs and the information about his hotel room. She just stared at him and scanned his face, she observed every feature of his. From his eyes to his lips.

Seungmin stood there but he grew impatient, "I'm asking you a question." His tone has gotten deeper and more serious. He was trying to intimidate this girl.

"I have my ways." She said nonchalantly.

"I can call security and send you to jail. I'm sure you know that." He threatened.

"I know, but i wouldn't do that if i were you." She said almost in a whisper. She was not violent but it was somehow scary. Seungmin kept his composure as she walked towards him. She got close and closer then stopped.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"What do i want? Nothing really." She said.

"Then I'm leaving." He turned his back to her and walked away.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked loud enough for him to hear. Seungmin stopped in his tracks and turned his head. "Being a star must be so tiring." She added.