06

"just kidding, it's up to you if you want to open up or not. I'm not forcing you to." She said softly. "Just relax and stop stressing over stuff. I'm giving you time to take a break from reality ya know? You should be thankful." She informed.

"Oh wow thanks even tho i felt threatened about going here." He rolled his eyes.

Crazy but he feels at ease. It was surprising even for him.

Silence followed right after. None of them uttered a word but it was not awkward. It was comfortable, the woman moved closer to Seungmin and leaned on his shoulder.

Seungmin just let her. He didn't push her away. He didn't mind.

"Are you getting bored of your perfect life?" She asked out of the blue.

"Not perfect." He corrected,

"Oh I'm sorry i forgot." She laughed and stood up straight. "So, are you?" She raised her brows up and waited for him to speak.

"I don't have time for myself lately." He muttered.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed.

"Perfect?" His brows furrowed, and he stood up.

"Let's do something fun!" She said and walked towards the stairs.

"Wait where are you going?" He asked and followed behind her.

"Grab a cap and a mask." She instructed and they stopped in front of his hotel room. He almost forgot the fact that she's a stalker. They ended up at the ground floor where the vehicles are parked.

He looked at her confused, she sat on a motorcycle and dug through her pockets for the keys.

She started her motorcycle and told him to hop in.

"You're not kidnapping me are you?" He asked.

"Oh what a great idea! you would be worth millions!" She exclaimed.

"Hey!!" Seungmin yelled but she shushed him.

"I was kidding." She said. "Hold on to me." She said.

"What? No." He didn't want to.

"Okay then." When they got out of the parking lot she sped up exceeding the speed limit.

He almost fell back and ended up hugging her waist. He closed his eyes shut and clung to her as if his life depended on it. Well it does.

He shouted and she just laughed at him.

"Slow down idiot! I don't want to die! I have a concert tomorrow!!" He shouted but it was hard to hear.

"Whoo hoo!!!!" She laughed clearly and was overjoyed.

After a few seconds Seungmin shook his head and slowly opened his eyes

The fresh cold wind hit his face and he found himself enjoying the ride. He screamed and raised an arm up. The woman was happy to hear him enjoy himself. Minutes later and they heard sirens behind them.

"Hey its the police! Stop!" Seungmin said.

"Do you really want that? You'll get in a lot of trouble. So drop your morals." She told him.

"You're right, speed up let's lose them." He said, she chuckled and went on a different route to avoid the police. They went around to get back on the hotel.