27

"Minho" grandma Ha-rin warned, Minho stopped with his rants and rolled his eyes.

Seungmin was thankful that Mrs. Ha-rin made Minho shut up.

"We met at my concert... before we met, I always felt like I was in a cage or something. It sounds cliche i know, but I'm telling the truth." He grinned, "Since i was stuck under the impression of being perfect, i had to act like it. Haneul showed up randomly. She popped up out of nowhere. She managed to get through my security but she didn't harm me." He explained, "to be honest, at first of course i was scared. I was creeped out, i mean who wouldn't? Someone online found out about my whole life and can dox me anytime." He try carried on. "But she never did anything to ruin my career. Infact, She made sure that i was living my life. That i was not imprisoned. There was a time that i got into a messy issue. She stayed by my side and assured me that there will always be someone who will be there for me. And that she will never leave my side. I guess you could say that it was the time i fell for her."

Minho can see how Seungmin's eyes lit up while he shared their first encounter. He seems so excited to talk about it. The way the boy blushed while he shared the last part of his story. He was smiling from ear to ear

He realized that Seungmin was telling the truth. He can sense Seungmin's passion and fondness while he talks about his sister. He never thought this day would come. He never imagined someone talking like this about Haneul.

When he hears someone talk about his sister, it's usually nasty comments and rumors that go around town.

From what he has heard, nowadays Haneul never gets involved with people unless it's someone she wants to break, someone she wants to ruin and end their career.

Hearing Seungmin talk about how she stayed and even cook for him was new. After all Haneul doesn't show much affection. He knew that very well because growing up, she doesn't like showing affection to her family.

Maybe her sister was indeed capable of falling in love. She must've treasured this guy more than anything if she was willing to do all that. The Haneul he knew would never do something like that. Never in a million years.

"She must love you so much." Minho blurted out, Seungmin was surprised by what he said. Grandma Ha-rin laughed agreeing with Minho.

"You see, Haneul is not the affectionate type. She finds love cringy." Ha-rin explained. "She doesn't like gift giving, acts of services and anything else."

"Who could've imagined that Lee Haneul, who was a total stern, stubborn, unaffectionate girl will cook and mess with tight security just to visit someone every day and night to make sure he's doing alright. Not once did i think the chance of this happening crossed my mind." Minho explained further.

Seungmin was happy about what he heard. Haneul did indeed love him. But then his smile faded when he remembered their current situation.

Can he even fix it?