13

(A/n: the song above is the song Haneul likes to hum.)

Seungmin woke up from his long nap and found Haneul sitting on his sofa peacefully reading a book while sipping on a cup of coffee.

It was a heartwarming sight for him to see.

A small smile made its way to his lips. He was happy that she didn't leave. He took his time staring but it was not long after when Haneul looked up from the book because she noticed his presence. She raised her brows, smiled and placed her cup down the coffee table beside the sofa.

"I made you some porridge, let me reheat it." She said and stood up. Seungmin nodded and followed behind her. He sat at the dining table and waited.

After a few minutes, Haneul placed a bowl filled with porridge and served it to Seungmin. She also made him something to drink.

"Thank you" Seungmin muttered, he felt his heart flutter by her actions. He was touched that someone is still by his side.

Come to think of it, Haneul never brought up that topic.

She just smiled and sat in front of him. She stared at him while he eat. From time to time Seungmin would glance to her and find her staring. He swore that eye contact made him feel flushed.

"Are you alright?" She tilted her head and her brows furrowed, he was all red all of a sudden.

"Yes of course i am." He responded rather quickly. She placed the back of her hand on his forehead then to his neck.

"Your temperature seems alright." She said. With what she did he turned ten times redder.

He cleared his throat and shook his head.

"I'm okay, it's just hot." He said fanned with his shirt.

She stared directly into his eyes and he couldn't keep eye contact.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Seriously what's up man?" She asked.

Seungmin didn't gave a response. He stayed silent. After he finished his food and drink, He decided to strike a conversation.

"Are you not going to ask me about what happend?" He asked out of oure curiosity.

"Why would i? I already know." She casually said.

"Do you believe the media?" He asked quietly and hung his head low. Scared to meet her eyes.

"Nope, i trust you. And i saw what happened anyway." She said and shrugged.

"What? How?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She laughed. He grinned and shook his head.

"My bad i forgot you're my stalker." He said.

Silence followed right after. It was not an awkward one.

"I'm very thankful to you Haneul." He said softly.

"You don't have to thank me." She assured.

"No, i want you to know how grateful i am." He said.

Then Seungmin remembered something,

"Will you just suddenly disappear like the last time?" He asked,

"What do you mean? I'm always here." She in response. She's always watching from afar.

"I never saw you." He said,

"You don't have to see me. But I do know that I'm always watching you."

"Was that supposed to be sweet or scary?"