11

Seungmin spent the following days locked in his apartment. He received numerous texts from his manager and from his company asking about the allegations. Right now they can't help him since he can't be contacted.

He was all alone in his apartment, isolating himself from the world. He doesn't want to see anyone and he doesn't want anyone to see him.

Even tho he was not at fault, he felt ashamed to face anybody.

He also received messages from his friends. Changbin kept checking up on him via text but Seungmin never responded. He couldn't even bring himself to read the messages nor open his contacts.

He was a mess. Both mentally and physically. His hair is all messed up and greasy, his eyes are red and puffy, his cheeks are tear stained and red from all the rubbing. His eyes were so dry that he couldn't even cry anymore.

Everything fell apart. All of his hardwork went down the drain. The years he spent to learn, to perfect his craft. To be recognized, to be credited. It all fell down.

He scrolled to the endless hate comments he had received online. It was taking a toll on his mental health. He kept getting threats and some even doxxed him. Some wanted to make him look worse and create another rumor.

The headlines were also driving him on edge. He was called countless of monstrous names.

His reputation was in the gutter. He was labeled as a predator, as a monster. Even some of his fans turned his back on him. He got comments along the lines of 'how could they support a monster.' Some even apologized to what happend to Daia.

"I did not freaking do it!" He screamed,

Out of frustration he threw his phone to the ground. He fell down on his bottom. He grabbed a handful of his hair and clenched his fist.

He felt so little, at the moment he felt scared. He felt vulnerable. Like he was not even safe in his own place. There he was, all curled up in a corner.

He cried out loud hoping for this madness to stop. He hated every second of it.

He heard a knock on his apartment and his breathing hitched. He placed his hand over his mouth and closed his eyes shut not wanting to make any noise. He balled his hands into a fist, still shaking.

What if these are the people who kept sending him threats. They finally found his address, what would they do to him? All of these questions entered Seungmin's head.

He heard a key was being inserted through the keyhole and the door knob was turned, he heard the locks clicked and he hugged his knees tight and rested his head on his arms.

All he could hear was his heart beat racing. He can't even look up, the feeling of fear was all over him.

He heard the door open and it felt like it was a challenge to breathe. Not long after, He heard the door was closed shut.

The footsteps were getting closer. He kept his head down and sobbed quietly.

"Wow you're a mess." He heard a familiar voice.