16

Everything was going well but Seungmin still can't shake off feeling paranoid. He might do something wrong again. He was scared of making a wrong move and do something he can't recover from.

It was late at night, he was back at the company studio. He was standing by the balcony, resting his arms on the railing. He inhaled the fresh cold air of the city and felt calm. The street was not busy since everyone was probably asleep during this hour. It was 12:06 am

he felt his phone vibrated, he pulled his phone from his pocket and squint his eyes to read the message. it was a text from Haneul. He smiled and tapped the notification.

Haneul aka Miss Stalker

grab yourself a jacket idiot. you'll catch a cold.

don't wanna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 🙄 🙄 🙄

Do you even sleep

No, I'm a vampire

Yeah whatever, I'm bored. let's go out.

jeez at least ask me if I'm busy

you do nothing, u just stalk me

whatever  🙄 🙄 

He waited for Haneul on his balcony. No, she was not given spare keys but he figured that she'll find a way to get in.

He hummed along to a familiar lullaby and tapped his fingers against the railing.

A minute later and he was not alone anymore. Haneul was there beside him within a foot distance.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"I don't know... You decide..." He said.

"You're the one who told me to come here." Haneul rolled her eyes.

"I want to watch a movie." He said,

"Okay then let's go watch barbie." She shrugged.

"Barbie?" He asked,

"Yeah do you have a problem with my choice of movie?" She asked pretending to sound offended. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Of course not." He answered truthfully. He turned his back on her to head back to his room and change his clothes.

"Wear pink!" She reminded him, "a suit! We should be extra!" She added.

"Yeah yeah yeah now hush." He waved his hands up in the air and he shushed her.

" He waved his hands up in the air and he shushed her