25

"Haneul always has peculiar ideas. She's someone who is very opinionated. She's stubborn, she doesn't back down." Ha-rin chuckled slightly while she starts to share the story of Haneul's childhood.

She stared off to space as she reminisced.

"She doesn't like it when some sort of mistreatment happens." Minho sighed, while he watched his grandmother and a random guy talk about her sister. "At first, i found it a nice trait, standing up for those who can't. My little girl was so brave." She added.

Minho doesn't want to admit it, but he used to pride on Haneul's trait about being heroic.

She sighed and hung her head low, Seungmin figured that this is where the nightmare starts.

"Over time, she got hooked up more and more about that idea. She became too stubborn. She became obssesive. Till one day, we caught her in her room with her head buried on her laptop. This is when we first caught her in the act of doxing somebody." Ha-rin became visibly sad, Seungmin pressed his lips together as he waited for her to continue. "We read through what she got and couldn't believe our eyes. When did our sweet little girl become like this? We asked her to delete everything. I gave her a scolding. I thought that would be the end, but i was wrong." She sobbed quietly, Seungmin soothe the grandma's back to calm her down. Minho walked towards them with a glass of water.

He stared at Seungmin with pure annoyance.

"Why are you so interested in that crazy bitch anyway?" Minho spat like venom. Seungmin was taken aback by his choice of words.

"Don't call her that!" He exclaimed and stood up. It was not his intention to yell but out of instict he raised his voice.

"A friend? What a joke, give me a better lie. That bitch doesn't have friends. How could her? She's a psychopath." Seungmin gritted his teeth in annoyance. He clenched his fist wanting to punch him but he doesn't want to bring chaos in their home. A part of him doesn't want to hurt Minho because he was Haneul's brother.

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Are you some journalist who wants to make money from my sister's life story huh?!" He yelled. "You better get out before i lose my cool. Go find another crazy psychopath's story to milk." He said.

"No I'm not a journalist." He answered.

"Keep lying to our faces and I'm kicking you out." Minho was upset, anger was filling up his system. He wanted to drag Seungmin out of their house lock the doors and never see him again.

"I'm not lying, i love Haneul." He finally admitted. Silence coated the entire room. Seungmin glanced at grandma Ha-rin, her lips were parted, in total shock. Minho couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ha-rin was as just surprised as Minho was.

"What???" Minho scoffed and raised his brows in disbelief he laughed and shook his head but Seungmin remained serious. "Is her craziness contagious?! Oh my, do you also need help???" He burst out laughing.

"Minho, don't speak like that about your sister." Ha-rin scolded. Minho's laughter slowly died down.