14

"I'll leave that up to you and how you interpret it." She winked at him. He smiled and stared at her lovingly.

Haneul was oblivious, meaning this went on and she didn't notice how unusual he was acting.

"You should talk with your manager and your company. They will be able to help you." She informed.

He nodded agreeing with her.

"To be honest, i don't like seeing you like this." She said. In the back of her mind, she was making a plan about how to deal with Daia. "So take care of yourself okay? Don't let those people bring you down." She advised. He nodded again reassuring her that this won't happen anymore.

Seungmin did what he was told. He picked up his phone and finally opened his messages.

One by one he went through everyone's message.

Manager Min

Manager Min

Seungmin, what happened? I'm not believing those bs.

Where are you?

Are you somewhere safe? Please respond when you get this text.

Seo Changbin

Hey man, are you alright? Chan, Han and I don't think those news are real.

Be safe, pls

Call me when you get my text alright?

"See? All of us are worried about you

"See? All of us are worried about you. Your friends and those close to you don't believe those nasty rumors are true." She said, she stood up and pulled her chair beside his. "You won't be alone, there will always be someone by your side. If everyone else turned their back on you, know that i will never leave you." She assured and patted his back

He pressed his lips into a thin line trying his best to not let his tears fall.

Having someone with you at your lowest feels so good. She was like his lifeline.

When the night came, Haneul said goodbye. He didn't want her to leave but he didn't stop her.

Seungmin messaged his manager about his whereabouts and explained what actually happened.

He called Changbin and addressed the whole situation. Changbin felt sorry about what happened to Seungmin and shared it to Bang Chan and Han. The three were at ease that he was safe.

Manager Min arrived not long after. The next day they started to address the issue little by little. Explaining the situation and denying all allegations.

A video of what happened was leaked, it was uploaded by an anonymous user.

What Daia did was clearly seen in the video. This further proved Seungmin's innocence. Their conversation was even heard in the video. The netizens were shocked. Some tried to call it bs and edited but it was obviously real.

The scandal slowly died down, he received apologies, but the majority let Daia off the hook since she was so precious to them to lose.

This didn't sit well with Haneul. He wasn't going to let Daia go so easily. Not after what she put Seungmin through. She had to suffer slow and alone as well.