15

Her anonymous account gained a lot of attention after she released several videos of Daia and her toxic attitude. How did she got those? Who knows? She got both hate, and praise for being brave enough to do so.

She got threats from Daia's die hard fans but she didn't care. She paid no mind to it at all. Those small shits can't do anything anyway. All talk, no bite.

Slowly but surely her reputation was being torn to shreds. More and more people dropped Daia off.

Brand deals, projects, sponsorships, gone in an instant.

Haneul kept a small smile on her face while scrolling through her laptop. Humming along her favorite lullaby.

''Lavenders blue, dilly, dilly
Lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly
You shall be queen''

She was called a psychopath by some, that was nothing new to her. She heard that before.

Haneul is currently wanted. She's been involved in countless crimes and it all involves hacking and invasion of privacy. She's also being tracked down because of her escape from a psychiatric ward.

She doesn't do it for the sake of satisfaction. But to everyone else, it seems that it's the reason why she does it.

Her way of thinking is different from others. she was in her own world. For this exact reason, she was called crazy.

She likes to link herself with 'karma'. she's good to those who deserves it because of their good deeds. and she was a nightmare to those who steps on others for their personal gain and satisfaction.

She's crazy obsessed with the idea of disregarding social hierarchy. She could paint herself as a villain, just so every one else can unite and come to an agreement for once.

She has tried to explain her ideas to other people, but they gave her confused and weirded out looks. However, she did not give up and persevered to convince others.

But with this mindset. She is deemed as a crazy woman. 

She remembered how things were two years ago, how she was being pulled to an all white building, the silence in that place was deafening. Haneul can still feel the  burn in her throat as she shouts, telling everyone that she was not crazy or going insane.

she screamed, yelled trying to rip those nurses' hands off her.  "fuck all of you, I am not crazy!" She let out an ear bleeding screech. 

Her family sent her to that place, they said they wanted to help her. But to Haneul, she felt betrayed. That was just isolation, she was perfectly fine.

She's fine now, she has escaped that prison anyway. She got away from everyone and everything. Haneul has always been like this, but her family didn't seem to get used to it.

Ever since she was a child she would always get scolded. Her grandmother always told her to mind her own business.

Back then when she was still a child, a fight occurred between her friend and a kid from the playground. Every time this happens, she would always get involved.

Or the time when she was in highschool, she got into a fight with a bully to defend a random kid who she did not even know.

and now, here she is. Doxing a well known actress for Seungmin.