04

"what are you trying to say woman?" He asked.

"I'm just curious, what could go inside your mind while keeping your perfect facade?" She raised a brow up.

Seungmin walked back to her and grinned. Amused yet annoyed at the same time.

"Facade? What facade?" He asked. "Are you saying that I'm faking it?" He continued to step forward.

The woman chuckled and cupped his cheeks. He was taken aback by the sudden physical contact.

"No, it's just that you seem all happy in public. But i wonder, Kim Seungmin, are you really happy?" She asked while staring at his eyes deeply.

He did not know what to say. Is he happy? Now that he achieved everything, why is there no feeling of contentment?

"Don't you feel like something is lacking? Like you traded your whole life for this?" She tilted her head. Seungmin removed her hands from him and clicked his tongue.

"You know nothing about me." He hissed, annoyance lacing his words.

"I know everything about you before i came here." She said.

He almost forgot he was talking to a sasaeng.

"I love my fans but i won't tolerate your obssessive behavior." He said,

"You don't have to love me, I'm not your fan." She casually said.

"Then who are you and what do you want from me?" He asked for the second time.

"I'll tell you my name at our last meeting, aka the 3rd day of your concert." She poked his nose and turned around.

"So this isn't the last?" He stated the obvious,

"I just told you didn't i?" She rolled her eyes. "You can go now, rest well..." she signalled him to leave. "Now shoo" she said.

Seungmin was still in a state of confusion but he just left. He went back to his hotel room and sat on his bed. That was definitely weird.

Who she is remained a mystery. He knew nothing about her not even her name. He was not aware how dangerous she could be. To what extent she is capable of doing.

He received another message from her.

He sighed and left it on read. He decided to get some rest first. There's already a lot on his mind right now he doesn't want another head ache.

He took a shower even if it was 3:00 in the morning. He just wanted to drift his mind elsewhere.

While showering he thought he could get away from thinking about that weird interaction. It just won't leave his mind. It was stuck there. He sighed and placed his palm on his face.