Chapter 15

Aw, crap. Did I just hear her right?

"So....we're dating each others brothers?" I ask slowly.

Flicrote nods. We stare at each other for a moment, before bursting into laughter. Canada and Japan look at us, then at each other. They shrug, making us both laugh harder, doubling over. Eventually, we calm down, straightening up again. Aleita lookes at me, serious now.

"Hey, Zubicu, do you remember the day you left? I've been meaning to ask you all these years- what happened?" she asks me suddenly, frowning. I sigh, and remember back to it, beginning to explain.

~ * Flashback * ~

"No! I've had enough of this, enough of you and your- your stupid bossy ways! Quit telling me what not to like!" I shouted at him, tears blurring my vision, before turning and running off, crying. I heard him pelting after me, yelling.

"Sasha! Wait, I'm sorry! Let me explain! Sasha!" he yelled, but I wasn't buying any of it. I just kept running, down my street, past my house, and into the woods at the bottom of it. I heard his footsteps receding and eventually disappearing. I slowed to a walk, clearing my tears away, before continuing walking. He wouldn't come into the woods, but he would be waiting to talk to me at the entrance. I didn't want to go back, so kept pressing forward. There was no way I would ever talk to that jerk again. I could like Hetalia if I wanted. If I wanted to go to the world of Hetalia, I could want to go. I could feel a connection more than a fangirl to the other countries if I wanted.

I didn't notice it until I nearly walked into it. My arms windmilled as my feet stopped but my body kept going, until I eventually managed to swing back onto my feet. As I saw it, I gasped and staggered backwards, a hand reaching up in shock. It looked like an ordinary log, lying across the path of leaves, but purple sparks were flying up from a box on top. I realised the log was the thing I nearly tripped over. Caustiously, I stepped toward it again. Taking it in my hands, I sat down on the log and placed the box on my lap. I looked at the tag hanging off of the blue ribbon.

"Open with caution." I muttered. I turned it over and saw the logo for Hetalia. My eyes lit up excitedly and I took the ribbon off as fast as I could. Suddenly, I remembered the warning. Trembling, I slowly lifted the lid. Inside it lay an iron bracelet. Frowning, I took it and looked at it. It had the word 'Zubicu' engraved on it. 'Strange' I thought. 'That's the name of my Hetalia character.' I shrugged and slipped it on. Instantly, it began to glow with power, a bright blue-white glow engulfing the whole of it and my wrist, spreading up my hand and arm in thick tendrils. I cried out, falling backwards, only to find the ground on the other side of the log was in fact a huge hole. I felt the bracelet tightening around my wrist as I fell down the hole headfirst.

I cried out as I fell down the hole, waving my arms around. Eventually, the hole above me grew smaller and smaller until it disappeared from view entirely. Closing or opening my eyes didn't make a difference- I still couldn't see a thing. After a while of falling, I gave up and curled up on my side, still keeping the bracelet close to me, under my chin, scared it would slip off if I wasn't careful. I felt like I was falling forever, until I suddenly stopped. Carefully, I opened my eyes, standing up and looking around. I was a lot smaller than normal, and I was on a tropical island. Two thoughts came into my head; one, I was on the same island as the Axis in WW2, and two, I'M A FREAKING CHIBI!!!

I looked down at my wrist, and saw the bracelet was still there. I read it again. It still said 'Zubicu' but now it said something else. 'The owner of this bracelet was dragged into our world. She is Zubicu, the little sister of America and Canada and Hungary's younger cousin. Take good care of her.'