Act|| The Aftermath

Regulus' hands snaked around her waist pulling her closer as his mouth attached her neck with small pecks of affection, and while Regulus' attention was deeply focused on the task at hand, Carmen was lost in thoughts, she didn't know what to do, pull away and lose that euphoric feeling? Or stay but regret it later? All those thoughts were forgotten when he pulled away and suddenly she wanted more.

Regulus felt guilty, how could he do that? How could he let his emotions control him this far? This was too much for him, he suddenly felt overwhelmed as if this feeling was choking him.

He stared at the girl infront of him, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were swollen urging him to kiss her more

They were both breathing heavily but while Regulus regretted it, carmen liked the feeling, she liked how Regulus held her and how his lips moved against hers in a slow but powerful manner.

Regulus was the first to speak

"This was a mistake" he muttered stepping away seemingly horrified

"Wha-" Carmen didn't even get the chance to continue because of Regulus' constant shaking state

"This was a mistake, it can never happen again" and with that he hurried back to his room hands shaking and legs barely able to stand up.

Carmen stayed behind,

Right where he left her,

Stunned and in pain.

she wondered how she managed to destroy everything good that happened to her.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/n: this story will continue with abit of a different path, so the first two chapters will go on as the rest before them (dual pov) but then starting from the third chapter this story will be told from a third person's point of view (third pov/narrative), I just didn't want you guys to be confused when you see this weird change, but it really fits the vibe more and will be so much better I promise, so instead of getting one person's pov in one chapter you'll be getting the both of them so it's more entertaining I suppose. Enough said, enjoy your life!